• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG rant.. please read.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I still play regular SG when I'm solo because teams are fun

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Okay, I mind as well start off with the problems you addressed in the thread, and at the end, maybe a counter rant or something; idk.

Teams: I've gone on endlessly about this problem, and my mind will never change. It is SG, based off the hunger games. What's the careers? A team of like 8 people, who were in teamed in all 74 hunger game things. They teamed. Did the capital tell them "no, you can't try and better your chances at winning because no one likes it"? No. Also, as usual, teams are still as fun as always to fight imo. Just learn to take em out, and boom, you can play 24 player sg fluently. c:

Tryharders: Simple; play like em. They don't try hard to annoy you, they do it to win and have fun. Just learn to take them down, and it shouldn't be a problem. I really don't know why this is a topic.... >.>

Abuse in chat & better chat filter: the chat filter is an average filter; it can only do up to its limits, but can't weren't set to block some words. If you truly believe you are being harassed, file a report abuse. The mods on here got the position for a reason; they are ready to help. Also note that the filter is being updated a lot in the backgrounds, and being perfected often. Don't worry. The devs won't let ya down. c:

Maps: Maps can't be removed because it took time. Honestly, it's preferred to take a lot of time on maps; it just shows you spent the time perfecting it.

Yeah. Honestly, these threads really aren't needed. The community has been through many rough times; once we pull through this one, another will be waiting for the network. As long as the community helps through thick and thin, then the networks itself will last for, hopefully, long time.
Couldn't have said it better myself

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i have a solution for you, you'll like it.

Wait for it, this'll be groundbreaking for you.. ready.. brace yourself.

Go play Solo SG.

Great soloution when the au community is too small that they only play normal mcsg...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci