• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Player Cards - Week #1

Should I increase the number of cards released each week?

• Total voters

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Evilmotherfuckingmonkeys139 (evilmonkeys139)
MCSG Rank: diamond?
YouTube channel or other source of footage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1Cwfjib9Q8n_VHOWml6ew all kohi. they call me the 0 kb king
Favorite food: some caviar atop a fresh slice of avocado on a goat cheese covered cracker (a gouda cheese encrusted one) with a fresh strawberry banana smoothie with some kfc boi

Moodkip

Experienced
Reaction score
Ign: Moodkip
MCSG Rank: None
Youtube channel or other source of footage: :c
Favorite Food: chicken nuggets

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Ign: Moodkip
MCSG Rank: None
Youtube channel or other source of footage: :c
Favorite Food: chicken nuggets
Just don't apply if you don't have footage, how is he gonna judge skill with no evidence?

Reaction score
Ign: Aezlurr (the one I use)
MCSG Rank: Diamond on my scrim acc (Torchyy)
Footage: None. Check legacy stats for Torchyy and PleaseGetAIDS** (but use the ign Aezlurr for the card)
Favorite Food: watermelons

**if that doesn't work try Fadelessly or Bloodlights since ive had 2 name changes w/o logging onto MCSG

Edit: since I have no footage I'll just say I was a bow spammer who was decent enough all around.

PS. Idk if fifa has flashback cards but I was 10x better 2 years ago than I am now lol

Last edited:

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, but still.
Easy way to figure it out is set an average of players who have don't have footage, eg. look at their last 10 games, see how many kills they have, what was used, how long they lasted, how many chests opened. Set a generic average. The top 100 on each LB have an average KDR of 4 +-2, the next 200 have about 3.5 etc ;3. Only at the extremes of 1/2/3 games do anomalies appear ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci