• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien // Teepwn

AU: 71ms
US: 177ms
AS: - Redirects to AU cureently so I can't see.
CA: 268ms
EU: 344ms

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Just tell your MCSG server ping. If you don't know how to check it, scroll into the Multiplayer menu and hover over the green connection bars next to the appropriate server. The lower, the better. My ping is 80.
My ping on U.S. is 82. My ping on CA is 67. I'm not Canadian. WTH?1?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
im forn canada and I get 192 to CA but US I get 70. = logic
Seeing as I live in Washington state and the U.S. datacenters are in Virginia (and Arizona but that might just be for Cubedhost only), I must live closer to CA's datacenter. It's either hosted in Vancouver, B.C., Spokane, WA, or western Canada.

You from eastern Canada, Up?

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Seeing as I live in Washington state and the U.S. datacenters are in Virginia (and Arizona but that might just be for Cubedhost only), I must live closer to CA's datacenter. It's either hosted in Vancouver, B.C., Spokane, WA, or western Canada.

You from eastern Canada, Up?
im from vacouver lol so its defs not hosted here unles they moved it in the 8 days i havnt played in.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Off-topic: Wow, no wonder we were able to land hits on each other so well in the old #Kronic v #Immortals clan battle. :p (Even if all three of you practically didn't even need to hit us as randoms took care of that for you.)

On-topic: Wellp, whatever it is, now I know the reason why I seemingly get the majority of my wins on CA.

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
I get 30 ping to CA (what I usually play on) & 70 ping to US, & 100 ping to EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci