• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Lol. I dont want to be mean here. I found that reason pretty funny actually. I dont know what computer you use, but mine only requires 1 click to change from mc to browser. Is one click too much to ask for? Also, how many clucks are necesary to WIN a survival game? A lit more than one click.
To be honest, i understand that the idea must have clicked in your head. But maybe now that you see how impractical a mobile app would be. Ive been there on a server where i thought i had a brilliant idea, but one fatal flaw ripped it to shreds. If all this app did was view the status of each and every map it is impractical. If some other idea was pitched in aling with that, this might work. Keep thinking about that one idea that may be the glue to keep this idea together, and im sure youll find it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe instead of playing the game, you could have the list (like suggested) and a way to spectate games :) If you don't have access to a computer or something but you are at home or somewhere you can connect to interwebs. Just a fun addition :p
I like the idea of a list though, and I would definitely get it if it was free.

P.S. Congratulations on moderator dean :) Well earned and deserved.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe instead of playing the game, you could have the list (like suggested) and a way to spectate games :) If you don't have access to a computer or something but you are at home or somewhere you can connect to interwebs. Just a fun addition :p
I like the idea of a list though, and I would definitely get it if it was free.

P.S. Congratulations on moderator dean :) Well earned and deserved.
Well, it would be impossible to spectate a game from a mobile device, unless a live map is introduced. I still think that all of this would be pointless in the fact that it wouldn't be enough to make into something other than the website. I don't know what kind of phone you have, but mine cannot run regular minecraft and join servers. It would be a fun addition, but an impractical one as well. As stated earlier, in order for this idea to work, something big would have to be introduced to the app and the app only.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, it would be impossible to spectate a game from a mobile device, unless a live map is introduced. I still think that all of this would be pointless in the fact that it wouldn't be enough to make into something other than the website. I don't know what kind of phone you have, but mine cannot run regular minecraft and join servers. It would be a fun addition, but an impractical one as well. As stated earlier, in order for this idea to work, something big would have to be introduced to the app and the app only.
I think it's a good idea, just low priority. It's not very important, but one day I would like to see something like this. It can be made possible on any mobile device, it's just more difficult on some. :p Except maybe Nintendo things (maybe wii or something, but that's not even mobile)

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea, just low priority. It's not very important, but one day I would like to see something like this. It can be made possible on any mobile device, it's just more difficult on some. :p Except maybe Nintendo things (maybe wii or something, but that's not even mobile)
would also like to see this one day, but it would be not only "low priority" but most likely lowEST priority. Something like this isn't for everybody, as not everybody has a mobile device.
What you mean by any mobile device is apple/android/etc right?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
would also like to see this one day, but it would be not only "low priority" but most likely lowEST priority. Something like this isn't for everybody, as not everybody has a mobile device.
What you mean by any mobile device is apple/android/etc right?
There aren't many mobile devices, so yeah that. Blackberry and such would be more difficult I think, but still possible.
I know it's not for everybody, and I agree maybe even lowest priority, but I'm just giving ideas here, just like what this is :p It's not like it WILL be done, but Chad said it might be one day. Either way, it would take time to make. It isn't necessary, just a fun little addition.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
There aren't many mobile devices, so yeah that. Blackberry and such would be more difficult I think, but still possible.
I know it's not for everybody, and I agree maybe even lowest priority, but I'm just giving ideas here, just like what this is :p It's not like it WILL be done, but Chad said it might be one day. Either way, it would take time to make. It isn't necessary, just a fun little addition.
NOW you got it. ;P
Hope for the best in the future, but right now I don't think it's happening.
I agree maybe even lowest priority, but I'm just giving ideas here, just like what this is :p
Oh, I was just pitching out my honest opinion. I am not saying in any way shape or form that it is a horrible idea, just that at this moment it is probably not possible. Also, it's good that you are putting in this idea, because eventually this may happen.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
NOW you got it. ;P
Hope for the best in the future, but right now I don't think it's happening.

Oh, I was just pitching out my honest opinion. I am not saying in any way shape or form that it is a horrible idea, just that at this moment it is probably not possible. Also, it's good that you are putting in this idea, because eventually this may happen.
:p *btw top poster so I know this* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci