• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map - Water Gazed

D

Damien // Teepwn

Hmmmm... All it really is, is a vanilla generated jungle with some structures added in. It needs a ton of work to get to MCSG's standards.

Reactions: Wyz

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the map looks mesmerizing! However, I think it would fit well for a Battlegrounds map, as the size still seems a little small. Seeing the edge of the map from the cornucopia isn't what they're looking for. Also, in a way, the cornucopia looks a little derpy, however, I still love the design, maybe add a few more pictures closer to the cornucopia and try to show a few more angles? But I do wish you luck on getting accepted, but the key targets for your map is:
  • Size increase, which could provide a lot more detail, and will give an opportunity for players to explore more, as well as making the games a little longer.
  • Showcasing the cornucopia in a different manner, or maybe change the details of it, especially on what the water looks like.
However, I still think the map is excellent, so good luck! :)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, but I don't see why this is getting so much support. It looks like a simpler version of Fortune Island. Try some custom terraforming and trees.

TyroneleyTheSexy

Spectator
Reaction score
No offense, but I don't see why this is getting so much support. It looks like a simpler version of Fortune Island. Try some custom terraforming and trees.
Will do that trust me all these comments people write about what it needs I'm doing right now! <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Now this is looking pretty cool. I would just suggest adding a little more detailing to the boats and structures. Other than that I'm liking it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci