• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map "Trouble Town" 24 P Made By usmoothie and SodaPopQuiz

Do you like the map?

• Yes

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • No please explain why

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

SodaPopQuiz

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it looks to plain needs more terraforming and a better name.
Why does A map of a town need terraforming, you ever see a town in real life with terraforming, and if you could think of a better name tell me then.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it looks to plain needs more terraforming and a better name.
btw kie not all maps need heaps of terraforming it does look good but in my opinion it doesnt make the best pvp if there is to much terraforming, town maps make good pvp because its not as if they are flat and they dont excellate to quickly like a mountain.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
btw kie not all maps need heaps of terraforming it does look good but in my opinion it doesnt make the best pvp if there is to much terraforming, town maps make good pvp because its not as if they are flat and they dont excellate to quickly like a mountain.
I'm just stating my opinion. I thonk that there should be a mountain souranding the town and to be accepted it needs terraforming but the town looks good.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
new images added guys so you will now get a better look at the map! :D

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
13 people saying no but I dont see any comments explaining why -.-

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is pretty nice, but everything looks so simple.

Add some block variation in the paths, and roof houses. To do that, you need world edit and do "//mask [material" and then "//br cyl [materials] [brush size]" —E.g, "//br cyl 20%159:3, 20%159:5, 60%159:6 5" — and then it will give some variation to the roofs, and street...

Maybe add something in the sky... A zeppelin perhaps? or hot-air balloons. Maybe add some custom clouds made of spider webs. Add spider webs on the top of the houses if they have a chimney

Giving it block variations will definitely give a new and better look to the map. add hand-made trees. Give it a nicer look too.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
The map is pretty nice, but everything looks so simple.

Add some block variation in the paths, and roof houses. To do that, you need world edit and do "//mask [material" and then "//br cyl [materials] [brush size]" —E.g, "//br cyl 20%159:3, 20%159:5, 60%159:6 5" — and then it will give some variation to the roofs, and street...

Maybe add something in the sky... A zeppelin perhaps? or hot-air balloons. Maybe add some custom clouds made of spider webs. Add spider webs on the top of the houses if they have a chimney

Giving it block variations will definitely give a new and better look to the map. add hand-made trees. Give it a nicer look too.
k thanks will take into mind :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci