• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Maker 1v1

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello, everyone, my name is MattyPatty and I would like to thank you to all the staff for hosting the MCSG Maker 1v1 thing today! Today GoontherMC decided to make like a mini-clan battle event where there are 4 teams each team has 5 players. My team was the dream team! It was Levi, Enlighten, CommitedGamer, @Cueue, and I. I played 2 rounds and it was the best time I had ever had on Mcgamer! In the first round we were scared we were going to lose but in the end, we won. I hope one day this will become a real event and become one of the best events on the MC gamer network!

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
MCSG Maker could be the platform for many creative games to come, I'm interested in hearing more of this!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I spoke with a Sr. Staff member the other day about potentially making MCSG Maker having an option of changing the server size: 24, 48, 64, 128, etc. This could be the platform for a huge 1v1 tournament.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
I spoke with a Sr. Staff member the other day about potentially making MCSG Maker having an option of changing the server size: 24, 48, 64, 128, etc. This could be the platform for a huge 1v1 tournament.
Maybe even 2v2 or 3v3 tournaments

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds fun, I hope I can compete in some of these, maybe some MCGamer Moderators might host some? ;-)

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Me, Dammitdeanne , and ShaiPR7 hosted them very frequently but recently we were told that we can't change the custom channels talk power. It would be really hard for us to try and host a game with everyone talking and screaming over us. So we don't host them anymore sadly :( Maybe something can happen in the future Deceqsed

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
Me, Dammitdeanne , and ShaiPR7 hosted them very frequently but recently we were told that we can't change the custom channels talk power. It would be really hard for us to try and host a game with everyone talking and screaming over us. So we don't host them anymore sadly :( Maybe something can happen in the future Deceqsed
Hmm, that is annoying.
I do hope ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci