• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Lag Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe you should get a new computer or take it to a computer store and get it cleaned out or fixed?

Missmoll8

Survivor
Reaction score
I also have this problem on US. Maybe for like 3-4 months playing minecraft! Everything would stop and I would either die or get disconnected with this io.netty.handler error. This makes minecraft unplayed for me and my ratio is getting worse and worse everyday! So sad :(
There isn't too much in which staff can do. The developer team of MCSG and Mojang is always trying to fix lag.

2neptune

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm trying another account (a windows one). It may work better.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Make sure you are playing in the region that you have the best ping on. This can be found by hovering over the network bars in the Minecraft server menu. We have US, CA, EU, and AU to choose from. Usually you get the best ping by playing on the server that is hosted closer towards you. For example, if you live in the northern part of the U.S. (Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington, etc.) it may be more beneficial to play on the CA servers since you are closer.

EDIT: By the way, the lower your ping, the better connection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci