• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Jitter Clicking Beginners Guide

Does this technique work for you?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Tietan

Experienced
Reaction score
Edit: While I believed I was the first one to come up with this idea, Tenebrous12321 was actually the first one. All future credit goes to Tenebrous12321.

Before I start this thread I want to say I'm not the best MCSG player. As of right now, I asked for a temp ban from MCSG and have discovered this way to click RECENTLY on a pvp server. This style is still in the works, and it has not been field tested in MCSG. Please at least test it for me to see if it is good for MCSG. I need your help to tell me if it's any good. It has been tested on Roxbot.com and frankly it works like a charm. I've gotten a 94 kill and 26 death ratio once I adapted to this style.

You've had that craving and desire to jitter click. Hearing that all the pros use it and you desperately practice until you have mastered it. All those tutorial videos and you watch in awe of their skill. You learn to jitterclick. You get 132 clicks in 10 seconds! After all that hard work you noticed a slight problem. Okay. Perhaps many problems. In this guide I will show you a new way to jitter click. It's not how you may expect it.

It is difficult for you to aim

Logging on to a practice pvp server and trying to jitter click, only to get owned. You stand there clicking 100-120 click a second and yet that bacca keeps on getting the strafes! You face palm in embarrassment! Meh he's a bacca! He was totally hacking! Then you find out Baccaplaysmc is in the top 100 in MCSG. You cry.

You have a hard time incorporating you secondaries

You were cruising with that fishing rod and FNS. Trying to get your secondaries to work is a pain in the butt. Hotkeying while jitter clicking just seems impossible! How do the pros do it? You watch them. They don't. They switch on and off between jitter clicking and regular clicking to use their secondaries. You start to wonder how to use those secondaries.

What does MCSG jitterclicking do for me?

This style of clicking is perfect for MCSG! (IMO) You average about 90-100 clicks every 10 seconds which is pretty slow, but you can use all your secondaries with no problem. You can aim just as easily as before, needing no time to adjust!

How to execute MCSG jitterclicking

The MCSG jitterclicking is so simple, I almost broken my chair when I realised how simple it is.

As we know, to hit with an object you must left click. You deploy an item you must right click. You usually will put your index finger on your left click and your middle finger on your right click. That way is effective to some, but the MCSG jitterclicking is a slight modification to that.

To MCSG jitterclick, you put your index finger and your middle finger on your left click button. You shift your ring finger on the right click. To MCSG jitterclick, you alternate clicking the left click with your index and middle finger. Adding the extra finger to help you click adds those extra clicks to boost your clicking speed! Then you can guess that your ring finger is then used to right click your items.

Go ahead try it right now. Compare clicking with one finger to two fingers that alternate. You can test out your different click speed on this link: http://www.brainbashersgames.com/findgame.asp?g=10seconds

For me, with one finger I click 64 times in 10 seconds. With alternating fingers I click 107 times in 10 seconds. Now that is a significant increase in clicks! That can almost be classified as jitterclicking! People who jitterclick get around 130+ clicks on their mouse. You reach into the 100s for clicking, AND you can use your secondaries.

Be aware that using your ring finger to use the right click may take time to adjust. Once you have adjusted you should be fine! It took me around 45 minutes to adjust and it works perfectly!

Now I'm very sorry if someone already has made this tactic, but I decided to share it with you all today. Remember this way to click is still in the works and may not work for everyone. I am aware that people can jitterclick, aim, and somewhat use their secondaries but this is for people who are beginners. Remember to tell me how it works in MCSG as well!

Tietan the adorable fox

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
You average about 90-100 clicks per second which is pretty slow
yo wot

I know you probably mean per 10 seconds x)
Nice guide, my cps ranges from 8.36 to 9.44, I don't jitterclick but that's enough for me to win.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
You don't need a good clickspeed for MCSG... 2CPS is fine... It's how you should play, actually. I can go up to about 13cps with 1 finger but it really isn't needed. Also my hands are too big for your tactic :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't see why people obsess over clicking speed. It helps to a certain degree, but once you start sacrificing your strafing to click faster you're just degrading your chances of winning MCSG games. I live at two different houses, my mom's and my dad's. At my mom's house I have a mouse that makes it really easy to click fast because the mouse has a low pressure sensitivity or whatever. However at my dad's it's harder to click fast, and I average about half the clicking speed as I do at my mom's and I have no difference whatsoever in how I PvP. The things that matter the most are handling your secondaries, strafing, and getting rod combos while knowing how to be strategic and smart at the same time.

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Does clicking really fast mean anything good? Its not like everytime you click the hit is going to register. I don't understand why people want to click so fast

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was the first one to find the two fingers alternating technique, in fact I use to click with two buttons with four fingers both alternating on the buttons.
If you really want to click fast, go play potpvp and come back to mcsg, you'll find its extremely easy to click here rather than there because of the length of the fights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci