• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"MCSG isn't what it used to be..."

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion, MCSG has turned worse. When I used to play, if I died, okay, new game. Now? I die, and people wanna try and get on my nerves just to see me rage. Why can't we try to make friends rather than destroy any possibility at there being one? Same goes for clans. Why don't we ever see "Allies" anymore in clan threads? Because nobody has any! We get so caught up in trying to be the best, that we've forgotten that this was (and I hope will become) a friendly community where people can have fun. I'm not excluding myself because I've been stupid as well, but I'm tired of arguing with people, I just wanna talk to my friends and enjoy my time here. As I'm writing this, I've realized that I've started to get mad easily and I've stopped enjoying the fun things in MCSG. Just my thoughts.

TL;DR: Read it, it's not even that long
I couldn't have put it any better my friend. Gg yesterday, that was gonna be my 600th win :( I cri (I got it the game after)

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually don't see one coming anytime soon. There's not a lot of developers currently to work on something of that size, and doing a complete plugin overhaul could turn a lot of people away. Of course, this assuming at it's an MCSGv2 scale project, they kit make something smaller and call it MCSGv3...
Well she did say someday but yeah I agree, if they were working on MCSGv3 then they would have probably announced it but right now is a good time to have v3 because v2 has been out for a year. All that I want to change is the chest tiering. #HiveTiers

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
ACHIEVED

Note: None of this text is Hyperlinked.
I have been in the community for quite a while, maybe a year and a half? That seems right. Anyways I was such a noob back then and yeah. But I quite like it now, and now I forum all the time :D I do not like hackers though. Ew.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci