• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
this is a list of complaints I've seen and mcsg has to do something about it:

1. teamers:
So you get in a game find someone and get them to like 2 hearts and you chase them while your low. His teammate comes and kills you. Yes most of us hate having to keep up with this and especially every game! Now I know your saying practice in battlegrounds and whatnot but battlegrounds is full of hackers and freezing and what about noobs or new players they don't understand how to kill teams and there are some really crazy teams of hackers and boosters. Now some of us aren't tryhards and don't team so how's that fair?

2. Hackers:
Yeah yeah I know what your saying report them,there'll always be hackers,blah blah blah. Well that's the dumbest answers I will hear. Now I know and understand mods can't be here 24/7 but mcsg seriously needs to do something about this

3: Battlegrounds:
Now battlegrounds is filled with hackers and teams that are tryharding and it's also full of lag where many people are freezing or ghosting so do something about that

4. Traps
This is literally the dumbest thing that you can find in a map. Now I've seen traps of many maps like haunted horror solar frost and many others and to be honest what's the point even. It's not a challenge its a piss off for people that don't get sponsored enderpearl or have a fishing rod

5.Battlegrounds MAPS
So... What the heck happened? I mean I know the one with the each and all is cool but it gets kinda old and we need more of a mix of maps like a survival games map as a battlegrounds map or so. Also is it just me or is the battlegrounds signs closed I mean when I'm playing there's usually only a few open that freeze for me

Now this is most of things ticking me off and I'm pretty sick of it. Now don't say message me because I'm not in the mood of taking to everyone and I'm not a tryhard minecrafter. Thank you for your time, Mrgoodboy10

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Not another complaint thread....

Hmm. It seems like I have to go on another rant. Let's do this.

1: Teamers

First of all, there are ALWAYS going to be people teaming, it is just a part of the game. My suggestion to you, join a clan, it's a great way to learn how to beat teams and how to play in teams. It's just a part of the game, and it always has been. If you are so fed up with people teaming, why not team yourself? Develop a strategy to beat teams. I'm sorry but those people are doing what they can to win, and if it is by teaming, then so be it. Also, it does NOT make you a try hard by teaming with people? I don't really have to explain that, that statement is just plain silly. It really is usually friends trying to have fun.

2: Hackers

I can't stress enough how much effort we are putting into stopping this problem. But at the end of the day, there will still be hackers. There has always been hackers, and there always will be hackers. We, (the staff) are doing clean sweeps, doing our best. But, we still need the community to report them to us as well. Do your part. I've had too many people say that the hackers are why I am leaving the community. Hackers have always been here? Haven't they? Like I said, we are doing our best to stop them.

I have to get you to understand this, we can't control whether a person chooses to hack or not. We just deliver the punishments.

3: Battlegrounds

Report the hackers/bugs/glitches....

4: Traps

Traps have always been a part of the maps? If you have a problem with them, then either don't go near them or just leave if you don't like the map?

5: Battlegrounds Maps

Map updates are coming soon, but I really don't see why this is a reason to hate the community...? I mean, if you really want to see new maps, go and vote for some in the map discussion threads! Leave your opinion on the ones you want to see!

And if there are bugs, go report them. C:

Last edited:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
4. Traps
This is literally the dumbest thing that you can find in a map. Now I've seen traps of many maps like haunted horror solar frost and many others and to be honest what's the point even. It's not a challenge its a piss off for people that don't get sponsored enderpearl or have a fishing rod
Games would be boring if there wasn't things like this, it adds an extra thing to watch out for in your games.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Games would be boring if there wasn't things like this, it adds an extra thing to watch out for in your games.
Exactly. Who does not like to have full iron, diamond sword and fall into a trap? :D

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
There's no point in another thread like this to be honest.

1. Teamers
There is ALWAYS going to be teamers. It's fun to team for some people and other it may not be but it will always be a part of the Survival Games. Like Moose said, Join a clan or play with friends so you can defeat the other teams. If you playing solo it's hard for you to win but that's the point winning is not supposed to be easy but an adventure! By defeating teams you get to learn more tactics and new skills. But other than that, teams will ALWAYS be part of the game.

2. Hackers
The staff is trying their best to ban the hackers and that's why they need the communities help to ban the hackers. They can't ban hackers the whole day as something they have real life things but the people playing can help ban the hackers by just recording it. The staff are doing many things to ban the hackers such as the Cleansweep but there will always be hackers.

3. Battleground
The lag maybe from your computer because i don't lag in the battlegrounds. Apart from that just report the glitches, hackers and the staff will work on it.

4. Traps
Traps are the there to make the map more harder to get Tier 2's and so on. If you have good armor and fall in a trap why can't you just be patient and wait till it goes to deathmatch? Traps make up the thrill of the map and if you feel like something is a trap just don't go near it. Simple as that.

5. Battleground Maps
Who really cares what map you are in just for Pvp practice? Are you focusing more on the map or the pvp? The pvp right so why care about the map?! I'm pretty sure that there are going to be new maps added soon but it doesn't really matter, does it?

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I would type a response for each point but other people have already done that so I won't bother, teaming and traps have always been a part of Sg.. Kinda seems like you don't like sg? Maybe try like 1v1 pvp if you are adamant about not fighting teams? It's natural to want to team with your friends cos it makes it more fun

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not another complaint thread....

Hmm. It seems like I have to go on another rant. Let's do this.

1: Teamers

First of all, there are ALWAYS going to be people teaming, it is just a part of the game. My suggestion to you, join a clan, it's a great way to learn how to beat teams and how to play in teams. It's just a part of the game, and it always has been. If you are so fed up with people teaming, why not team yourself? Develop a strategy to beat teams. I'm sorry but those people are doing what they can to win, and if it is by teaming, then so be it. Also, it does NOT make you a try hard by teaming with people? I don't really have to explain that, that statement is just plain silly. It really is usually friends trying to have fun.

2: Hackers

I can't stress enough how much effort we are putting into stopping this problem. But at the end of the day, there will still be hackers. There has always been hackers, and there always will be hackers. We, (the staff) are doing clean sweeps, doing our best. But, we still need the community to report them to us as well. Do your part. I've had too many people say that the hackers are why I am leaving the community. Hackers have always been here? Haven't they? Like I said, we are doing our best to stop them.

I have to get you to understand this, we can't control whether a person chooses to hack or not. We just deliver the punishments.

3: Battlegrounds

Report the hackers/bugs/glitches....

4: Traps

Traps have always been a part of the maps? If you have a problem with them, then either don't go near them or just leave if you don't like the map?

5: Battlegrounds Maps

Map updates are coming soon, but I really don't see why this is a reason to hate the community...? I mean, if you really want to see new maps, go and vote for some in the map discussion threads! Leave your opinion on the ones you want to see!

And if there are bugs, go report them. C:
There's no point in another thread like this to be honest.

1. Teamers
There is ALWAYS going to be teamers. It's fun to team for some people and other it may not be but it will always be a part of the Survival Games. Like Moose said, Join a clan or play with friends so you can defeat the other teams. If you playing solo it's hard for you to win but that's the point winning is not supposed to be easy but an adventure! By defeating teams you get to learn more tactics and new skills. But other than that, teams will ALWAYS be part of the game.

2. Hackers
The staff is trying their best to ban the hackers and that's why they need the communities help to ban the hackers. They can't ban hackers the whole day as something they have real life things but the people playing can help ban the hackers by just recording it. The staff are doing many things to ban the hackers such as the Cleansweep but there will always be hackers.

3. Battleground
The lag maybe from your computer because i don't lag in the battlegrounds. Apart from that just report the glitches, hackers and the staff will work on it.

4. Traps
Traps are the there to make the map more harder to get Tier 2's and so on. If you have good armor and fall in a trap why can't you just be patient and wait till it goes to deathmatch? Traps make up the thrill of the map and if you feel like something is a trap just don't go near it. Simple as that.

5. Battleground Maps
Who really cares what map you are in just for Pvp practice? Are you focusing more on the map or the pvp? The pvp right so why care about the map?! I'm pretty sure that there are going to be new maps added soon but it doesn't really matter, does it?
These two are very on point. Seeing as threads like these have been addressed in the past, I will now lock this. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci