• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Forums Community

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What the forums consist of now:
50% random people who are mostly here for clans and just post here and there
20% tryhard forumers who go around posting on every possible thread and try very hard not to step on anyone's toes while increasing their "post/like" ratio, which no one cares about
15% new moderators who try a little too hard and end up trying to brainwash ranters and realists without success
9% troll accounts
5% old timers who don't have much interest in anything here anymore but stick around because of a few old pals
1% actual awesome forumers who say interesting things
And then there's that extra little 1% that is someone like you, people don't know you as well as they should. Because someone like you has so much potential to impact many people's lives. :')

Oh, btw everyone, hi im a rand. ;3

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
I might as well be a randy, been 'ere since 2012 and still hardly anyone remembers be from back then >.<

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
And then there's that extra little 1% that is someone like you, people don't know you as well as they should. Because someone like you has so much potential to impact many people's lives. :')

Oh, btw everyone, hi im a rand. ;3
Look at you being sweet just like always! You have plenty of potential to impact someone's life.

I don't consider you a randy at all, moderator and great forumer!

feminist

Career
Reaction score
Darkrai is still banned for the reason "Dave killed Huahwi"

Not to say that the old staff were biased but...

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to forums but I've been around since early-mid 2K13. Idk if that counts as an old player though

Darkrai is still banned for the reason "Dave killed Huahwi"

Not to say that the old staff were biased but...
Whos darkrai?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci