• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Forums Community

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been playing McGamer since way back in 2012 but forums was never my forte, but times I guess some people move on and some people move in
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea, I know a lot of people move on but aw i just want old mcsg forums back : ( can i cry you a river

even back when i didnt know dq god im in danger now

Last edited:

Recents

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm here (I've been here since May 2013 on the forums). I don't really play mcsg or go on my PC anymore as well. I only go on the forums because I'm on my phone quite often.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know where to put threads now but what even happened to the forums community?

All the people that were active on the forums are now gone and now there's rands some new people on here.. that I've never heard of or seen. Same for the moderators lol

It's so sad really LOL so where is everyone :<​
who are you julia you're a random ahha jk

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
What the forums consist of now:
50% random people who are mostly here for clans and just post here and there
20% tryhard forumers who go around posting on every possible thread and try very hard not to step on anyone's toes while increasing their "post/like" ratio, which no one cares about
15% new moderators who try a little too hard and end up trying to brainwash ranters and realists without success
9% troll accounts
5% old timers who don't have much interest in anything here anymore but stick around because of a few old pals
1% actual awesome forumers who say interesting things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci