• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG donor giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCSkinBuilders

Spectator
Reaction score
To win just subscribe ! Www.youtube.com/ItsAtomix (u need to be active and don't just sub to win! U must be N active subs (U MUST BE ACTIVE) <-- made my point. Also likes videos and just subscribe :D I do minecraft videos which hopefully u will enjoy check em out an like and comment ! :D winner announced at 100 subs!! Good luck (U MUST BE ACTIVE!) also follow me on twitter Lukeygbaa and add me on Skype lukeyg2012

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
To win just subscribe ! Www.youtube.com/ItsAtomix (u need to be active and don't just sub to win! U must be N active subs (U MUST BE ACTIVE) <-- made my point. Also likes videos and just subscribe :D I do minecraft videos which hopefully u will enjoy check em out an like and comment ! :D winner announced at 100 subs!! Good luck (U MUST BE ACTIVE!) also follow me on twitter Lukeygbaa and add me on Skype lukeyg2012
Please don't make threads just to advertise your channel. If continuing, a ban may come.
Don't advertise non-MCSG channels or servers. duckluv321
She resigned. Also, her profile is not available here on The forums

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
What? Why?
Her profile is temporarily banned due to her being part of the ban investigation. I do not know if she wants people to know why she resigned so I am not going to say.

EDIT: Duck is no longer banned :D

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, what if he's not actually giving away donor, and it's just a ploy to subscribe to his channel. :O /s

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Not only is it not allowed to create a thread to advertise your YouTube channel, but you have 0 videos of any MCSG-related content. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci