• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Dictionary

Should I do more stuff like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jared451

Survivor
Reaction score
As you all know, MCSG is a pretty big community of Minecraft gamers from all around the world. With the option of chatting, people have created different words/terms for different scenarios or people. Some people might not understand what they mean so I decided to make THE MCSG DICTIONARY. ( I'm also just bored )
===================================a=========================Noob (n.): A word used to describe a person of no gaming skill, whatsoever.
EX: That bacca is a very big noob.
=======================================================Nub
(n.): A slang word used to tell a person that they suck at the game and should leave.
EX: xX_Bacca4Lyfe_Xx, you sir are a very big nub.
======================================================= rekt (v.): A slang word used to tell that person that you completely destroyed them.
EX: zZ_PvpGod69_Zz: rekt
=============================================================GG (n.): Two letters telling everybody that it was a 'Good Game'.
EX: OMG THAT WAS SO A GG MOM GET THE CAMERA
=============================================================qq (n.): A slang version of "GG".
EX: ThatOneTomahawk: qq
=============================================================GG 12ed (v.): Killing a person with 12 hearts in the end.
EX: Wow, you just got GG 12ed!
=============================================================GG 10ed (v.): Killing a person with 10 hearts in the end.
EX: HAHAHA I GG 1oED THAT NOOB!!!!
============================================================+Scrub (n.): A term used to describe someone who wrecks you.
EX: Man, that scrub absolutely wrecked me.
======================================================================
Try-Harded (v.): A verb describing how someone went out of there way to absolutely destroy you.
EX: Mom, did I just get try-harded?
=============================================================Targeted (v.): A verb describing how someone chased you down till the end of time just to kill you.
EX: That lil poop just targeted me!!!
=============================================================Team (n.): A group of noobs who gang up because they're so bad at the game. ( ALSO THE MOST FREAKING ANNOYING THING EVER IN MCSG )
EX: I HATE TEAMS OMG IM GOING TO RAGE.....wait
======================================================================

So yeah. Hope you enjoyed :p If you like, add a comment with other words with their meaning and I'll be sure to add them! :D

Last edited:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Gla and hf- good luck all and have fun
Bow spammer- a guy who will fend off his opponents using only a bow in an attempt to keep you away.
Haxor- a guy who uses hacks

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I thought that the word noob was used to describe someone who is new to the game. Example: That Steve is looking pretty nooby, walking around with his wooden axe. Though I guess saying someone is a noob also carries the inference that they are bad at the game, because people usually are bad at a game the first time they play it.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
From what I know scrub is another form of noob or someone who is bad at the game not who is good.
Example: wow get rekt scrub goml 1337

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci