• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide MCSG Commands - for normal Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to make a signature, I mean look how awful this one looks compared to You guys'
[Look Down]​
This is not really a command about this topic... next time when you're creating a new thread or command , Please, PLEASE, search the forums if it had been posted previously, thanks alot

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is not really a command about this topic... next time when you're creating a new thread or command , Please, PLEASE, search the forums if it had been posted previously, thanks alot
And next time please, PLEASE don't post 3 times in a row :p You can reply to multiple people in one post and edit something in if you forgot it.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
And next time please, PLEASE don't post 3 times in a row :p You can reply to multiple people in one post and edit something in if you forgot it.
i know, but i was very confused in that moment because i got around 37 alerts, i am sorry :p
, look to the time differents beetween the first and the sec. its around 1/30 hours :D

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
What about /time its the same as /tl but u should add it :)
I know. like i already write in the post, i wont add any abbreviations, like for /achievement there are 5 abbreviations, for it, and if i would add any it will be very confusing for some guys, i always write the whole comment, and the shortest form, i think thats enough. You agree?

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
I know. like i already write in the post, i wont add any abbreviations, like for /achievement there are 5 abbreviations, for it, and if i would add any it will be very confusing for some guys, i always write the whole comment, and the shortest form, i think thats enough. You agree?
Yes...

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Very nice thread sir! Helpful! Well written! Pwetty colors! What more can you ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci