• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG - Coming Back!!!

How should I return?

• MCSG Montage

• Regular Video

• Other (just reply to the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ProSkillzMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals,

ProSkillzMC here,

The news has been spread I am officially coming back to MCSG on June 7th! The support you guys had been giving me on this last post is just insane!!
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/goodbye-mcsg.211816/#post-2131499

So thanks to you all and here is all the information :)

Who? Me! ProSkillzMC I am coming back
What? MCSG I am coming back to MCSG
Where? On My youtube channel w/ 1k subscribers :) -snip-
When?
June 7th 2016
Why? CUZ I HAVE NO SCHOOL!!!

My Story,

So here I am proskillzmc with a youtube channel.. Didn't have much content to put up over the MCSG break and started doing GFX. Turned out to be a pretty well buisness (deleted some of my old speedarts btw) and I was happy :) I earned enough money to get some cool GFX. That motivated me to start! I had to! I couldn't think of a perfect time to start so I just though SUMMER! I am now offically starting on summer and if you want to check out and stay updated subscriber here - -snip-
I am too exited ;)

My last MCSG Video -- -snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

ProSkillzMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Pro....... (got it?) skillz (slowly) emmmm seeeee Understand? now lets read it all together PROSKILLZMC :) lol jk but yea prty much thats who I am.

ProSkillzMC

Spectator
Reaction score
dont come back mcsg isnt worth it you will want to quit after a few weeks
I'm gonna start playing for fun. not for an MCSG ProPvPTrqHqrdMCRodSnipzKillcKomboWombo (tryhard) imna play for fun tho.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Heya, welcome back! Just letting you know, we do not allow the advertisement of YouTube videos or channels in threads, if you'd like to post your videos on the forums, you may do so via status updates or the media section.

A guide on how to post in the media section can be found here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-post-in-the-media-section.226021/

P.S. Anyone posting rude or negative comments will have them deleted on the spot at this point. It's rude, disrespectful, and immature to be the way some people are being on this re-introduction thread. Grow up, guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci