• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Challenge - Wise Man Challenge

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, I was thinking and an idea popped into my head of a challenge called The Wise Men challenge, you could attempt to do this by yourself or with friends.
Rules:
You can only take 1 item from each chest, but when the chests refill you may take another item from it.
Example: Say there was a chest on top on of tree I take one item from it like a steak, when the chests refill I could go back to that chest and take another item from it.
Hopefully people try this challenge and share your experience of this challenge and share your attempt at recording this challenge, thanks everyone <3

May the odds be ever in your favour and choose wisely ;)

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Dang! that would be so hard! I'll consider trying this out ;) Thanks for the idea! :D

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
This is actually a good challenge, not one of those eat this, or don't eat that challenges.

You actually have to think about things, whether you want the extra food, or the armor bar, or whatever. Very interesting.

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is actually a good challenge, not one of those eat this, or don't eat that challenges.

You actually have to think about things, whether you want the extra food, or the armor bar, or whatever. Very interesting.
Thanks for the feedback!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Say that this guy found a tier 2, it had a stone sword and a golden apple, he chose the golden apple, then he came back a few minutes later and he put the golden apple back and chooses the sword instead. Can he do this?

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Say that this guy found a tier 2, it had a stone sword and a golden apple, he chose the golden apple, then he came back a few minutes later and he put the golden apple back and chooses the sword instead. Can he do this?
No you would not be able to, you can't take anything out of the chest till the next refill.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, I was thinking and an idea popped into my head of a challenge called The Wise Men challenge, you could attempt to do this by yourself or with friends.
Rules:
You can only take 1 item from each chest, but when the chests refill you may take another item from it.
Example: Say there was a chest on top on of tree I take one item from it like a steak, when the chests refill I could go back to that chest and take another item from it.
Hopefully people try this challenge and share your experience of this challenge and share your attempt at recording this challenge, thanks everyone <3
May the odds be ever in your favour and choose wisely ;)
Wait only one item per chest or only corn chest? :p

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This idea is excellent! But imagine how difficult it would be, it'd be easy if someone managed to get all the chests in the map. Exaggeration, lol. But I would love to see people attempt this challenge, this will be entertaining! :D

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait only one item per chest or only corn chest? :p
1 item per chest, that why it's called the Wise man challenge.
This idea is excellent! But imagine how difficult it would be, it'd be easy if someone managed to get all the chests in the map. Exaggeration, lol. But I would love to see people attempt this challenge, this will be entertaining! :D
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci