• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Bugs

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yup as i have said earlier in the thread all servers have these problems (or most of them) as they are minecraft specific. Just things like a small error in the plugin or NCP interfering can make these issues worse and more noticeable.
The only additional load I believe MCSG has is teleportation and NCP. Actually compared to other major servers MCSG is doing swell.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The only additional load I believe MCSG has is teleportation and NCP. Actually compared to other major servers MCSG is doing swell.
Yes we are, sure we have our bugs and so do other servers too. It is all a matter of how you look at it.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually all of which are either Mojang, Bukkit or non-mcsg plugin specific. Ghosting happens on many other servers which is due to mainly teleporting and loading new chunks per client. Aswell as the timed out issue, I'm unsure about frequency but there are other servers that have the issue bad too.
Yeah, I've been doing a little server developing myself, and found that the ghosting issue is because bukkit is currently in a development phase, and is still yet to be completely stable. (Although when is it stable anyways?). Still am unsure about being timed out though, hasn't happened with me yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci