• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG band sign-up and requirement thread

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Now I regret getting rid of my sax :c

Might sign up for vocalist if I feel up to it.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Will
instrument(s) you play - guitar, vocals (sorta),
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - Guitar - 65, Vocals -depends on what song but im okay
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - willowizard1
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - i dont listen to music that much, but rock's cool as well as electro
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - my guitar teacher and that bass player in the who that died.
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - no-eye-deer (idktbh)
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - maybe, after i get used to everyone in the band
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - maybe when i get more comfortable

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Will
instrument(s) you play - guitar, vocals (sorta),
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - Guitar - 65, Vocals -depends on what song but im okay
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - willowizard1
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - i dont listen to music that much, but rock's cool as well as electro
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - my guitar teacher and that bass player in the who that died.
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - no-eye-deer (idktbh)
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - maybe, after i get used to everyone in the band
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - maybe when i get more comfortable
you're in

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
sorry for the double post but think of it as more of an update-bump;

hey current band members, would you be interested in having me create a skype chat for the band?

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly would, but I have literally no time. If you guys host a concert, please let me know and I would love to attend.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I applied for fun cause I don't understand how we will play together ._. I would like if you explain me on skype how it works
w0wmonkey123

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Beardy
instrument(s) you play - kazoo
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 85
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - thebeardydragon
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - pretty much anything
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - green day
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - swagyolosons
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - if it comes down to it , yeah!
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - of course

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah i'd like a skype chat created if thats ok. im fine if others dont want it, but i personally want one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci