• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG #1 PvPer a.k.a God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why hello there peoples. There has been about four pages of ongoing hate and flame regarding religion on a thread that is supposed to state what PvP'er you think is the best. Albeit this could have been prevented by taking "a.k.a God" out of the title. The jist of this flame was that somebody expressed their religion opinon by saying "There is only one God and I'm pretty sure he doesn't play MCSG." then came the atheists, and the Christians thenafter to their own defense. Here's a fun tip, how about we don't flame on a thread that has nothing to do with religion!

As a Christian I believe exactly was BAGHRB said in the beginning, and I found some comments I found extremely offensive to me. I was called an "elitist annoying prick", a fraud, fake, idiot, etc. and how bout we all stop this? If you're an atheist and you're so bent on making Christians look bad by angering them and then calling them out for going against their own religion because they were being "hateful", you need something else to do with your time. We're all entitled to our own opinons, let's keep it that way, shall we?

Thread locked due to flame, and the fact that there have already been tons of threads with the same purpose in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci