• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Oh look at that, my super important and deep, meaningful post about physical appearance has already been buried

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Disclaimer: this is not directed at any person, and is not forcing you to do anything other than respect others.

Although I'm 150% certain this will be buried in the selfies, I'm gonna go ahead and state my opinion.
I don't know why people are so nervous about letting people know how they look. Now, personal information like a Facebook account isn't something you want out there. But a simple photo of you? Is it because you're afraid you don't look good? Well, if someone out there (and I know we all do it a little.) judges you on your appearance, then they're doing it wrong. Give people the benefit of the doubt, and they won't make fun of you, or tease you, or cyber bully you based off a photo. Just because you don't look the best doesn't mean you're a worse person. That's the beauty of Internet friends: even on a day where you look like cr*p, your voice is the same. You're the same. If you judge someone based off their photo, for better or for worse, it's not going to be valid. Photos are fun to share, to know who you're talking to. But to anyone out there who doesn't want to post because they're worried about their looks, I'm sure you're just as beautiful as all of us. Lets not let this petty stuff get anyone down, kay?
Here ya go :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci