• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should change the last rule under hacked clients that states: " Binding macros to give you the ability to sprint without tapping W twice is considered hacking and will be dealt as such." As now that there is a sprint key that came with the 1.7 update. But, you should edit this to say that macros that bind a set of actions to occur are not allowed. For ex. Player presses ~ (Fishing rod casts, sword swings, switch back to fishing rod, repeat) Or other examples like that. Because I believe that this is against the rules if i am not mistaken, but it is not clearly stated in the rules.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I think you should change the last rule under hacked clients that states: " Binding macros to give you the ability to sprint without tapping W twice is considered hacking and will be dealt as such." As now that there is a sprint key that came with the 1.7 update. But, you should edit this to say that macros that bind a set of actions to occur are not allowed. For ex. Player presses ~ (Fishing rod casts, sword swings, switch back to fishing rod, repeat) Or other examples like that. Because I believe that this is against the rules if i am not mistaken, but it is not clearly stated in the rules.
All macros via parts such as mice and keyboards (unlike the macros mod that is a client side mod and isn't allowed) are permitted to be utilized such as ones to go to a slot of your hotbar and right clicking (for faster fns lights). Even if it were a rule put in place, it would continue to be broken consistently like block glitching due to the fact that not only can it not be detected, but it is almost not even noticeable unless you record with it or openly admit to use of it.
is damage indicators mod allowed
No. Any self client mods are not permitted other than the better animations mod, shaders, and optifine.

Last edited:

Authority

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like the rules. It's really keeping this server in order and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci