• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer should delete the other Gamemodes.

Only have MCSG & Battlegrounds

• Total voters

YesImRiley

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!
I just wanted to make this post to say that MCGamer should delete every Gamemode except MCSG & Battlegrounds. It would save Money, and plus, no one plays the other Gamemodes.
Who agrees with me?

-Riley <3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I think UHC Worlds and ZedChase need to go as they are very buggy. Either fix them or get rid of them. No need having broken gamemodes on the network. Survival Bingo is actually pretty popular for players from the non-pvp community who want to do some survival with there friends, and Deadly Descent works so why not keep it. Even if not to many players play DD, it is fun on occasion.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there, I am going to leave my personal opinions out of this, but I am going to move this thread to the proper location.

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Hmm, Interesting not 100% sure if they should get rid of them, but since this is a mostly a SG server maybe focus more on SG and Battlegrounds. And then move onto the other gamemodes ;-)
Interesting topic by the way.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there, I am going to leave my personal opinions out of this, but I am going to move this thread to the proper location.

Thanks! Have a nice day!
This isn't really a feature suggestion. I would put it in MCGamer discussion.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Jimmer This aint a 'mcgamer is dying' thread, I think its a genuine thought, one I personally agree with. Historically, having other non-pvp gamemodes in the past hasn't really worked out very well, aside from a few small amounts of players. The large majority of players wanted PVP and SG, so thats what they've played and since mcsg hasn't really gone down that road and instead tried the 'mineplex' route. This lead other servers to arise that's taken over a large amount of players from mcgamer's player base (badlion anyone?).

The other gamemodes clearly aren't the priority of the devs or the player base, so why not cut the clutter and refocus your vision?

YesImRiley

Spectator
Reaction score
I
Jimmer This aint a 'mcgamer is dying' thread, I think its a genuine thought, one I personally agree with. Historically, having other non-pvp gamemodes in the past hasn't really worked out very well, aside from a few small amounts of players. The large majority of players wanted PVP and SG, so thats what they've played and since mcsg hasn't really gone down that road and instead tried the 'mineplex' route. This lead other servers to arise that's taken over a large amount of players from mcgamer's player base (badlion anyone?).

The other gamemodes clearly aren't the priority of the devs or the player base, so why not cut the clutter and refocus your vision?
I agree! MCGamer could save money from those game modes that people don't play, and use the money to upgrade the main game modes.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I

I agree! MCGamer could save money from those game modes that people don't play, and use the money to upgrade the main game modes.
I don't think money is the issue. I think it is more of a time thing. There are a lot of things on the todo list. Yes you could say with more money we can hire more devs, but finding devs that fit is again a bigger problem than money. If MCGamer needed more money it could easily get it by doing another quantum rank sale.

Reaction score
Nah fam, I saw Bingo and ZedChase yesterday peak 20 WHOLE PLAYERS!

Honestly if people are going to complain that these gamemodes are popular too, then remove half of them. Just please, do anything to remove these useless gamemodes that only 50-100 people play every day. All of them together don't even get close to Hub players or MCSG/Battlegrounds players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci