• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer New Year's Resolution

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello MCGamers! As you all may know, 2013 is coming to an end. 2013 has had its ups and downs but hopefully it has been a great year overall for you all.

Every year millions of people around the world come up with New Year's Resolutions. For those of you who are new to New Year's Resolutions, a New Year's resolution is a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.

As a member of staff for almost 3 months now I've grown fond of the MCGamer community and besides the troublemakers I believe it's safe to say I love this community as a whole and I believe it would be a great idea to share our MCGamer New Year's Resolutions with each other to celebrate the wonderful community we have amongst us.

It's pretty simple, just fill out this template:
MCGamer New Year's Resolution:
Personal New Year's Resolution:
Here's mine:
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Improving myself as a moderator and hopefully achieving more than 12 wins in total on MCSG :/.
Personal New Year's Resolution: Take part in more community service locally and internationally.

My favourite before New Year's Day gets a surprise from me :).

Hopefully we can have loads of New Year's Resolutions on this.

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Last edited:
Reaction score
IRL resolutions - Start actually talking to people and stop being a hermit.
MCGamer resolutions - Well, record and upload more MCSG. Get more wins, and just improve overall.

Nick

Reaction score
IRL resolutions - Start actually talking to people and stop being a hermit.
MCGamer resolutions - Well, record and upload more MCSG. Get more wins, and just improve overall.
You can always come talk to me on ts :). I don't bite... that much.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To become much more active on the TeamSpeak! :)
Personal New Year's Resolution: Catching up on all the school work I missed after busting up my knee in September ;_;

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCGamer-Actually talk to people, since I can't use the "I broke my mic" excuse anymore(Claps123)
IRL-Stop putting forums before schoolwork; get better at trombone for band and get better at baseball for the spring.

Nick

Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To become much more active on the TeamSpeak! :)
Personal New Year's Resolution: Catching up on all the school work I missed after busting up my knee in September ;_;
Ouch, you okay now?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To stay here and not leave this amazing community :)
Personal New Year's Resolution: Be more social :p

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: To start uploading more videos and interacting with my subscribers in the MCGamer community more.
Personal New Year's Resolution: To improve my Science mark in school, as it is currently the only grade I have preventing me from graduating and being on the Honour Roll.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Finally get my mod interview done (if I don't before 2014).
Personal New Year's Resolution: No clue

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
MCGamer New Year's Resolution: Talk more and be more social
Personal Resolution: Get above a 4.5 GPA in school. I have around a 4.1 GPA right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci