• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Moderator Punishment Guide (Revamped format)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBritishMelonn

Platinum
Reaction score
'Ello folks!

Over the past time that I've been on this server and looking over the old MCGamer Moderator Punishment guide, I found the guide was a little messy for myself. Being dyslexic, sometimes I found it a little difficult to skim across things and sometimes ended up misreading. I ended up discussing this with a few members of staff and came to conclude (with permission) to do this...

~ And so! With the time I spent editing ~ I present a revamped formatted edition of the Official Moderator's Ban Guide:

*BEFORE YOU READ*
CHANGES MAY OCCUR AT ANYTIME WITHOUT WARNING OR NOTICES
(THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL AS OF YET)

All of the guide is copy and pasted from the official guide with a few grammar edits, as well as a dash of colour! Again, I may have some details that need editing.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE REVAMP

HERE IS THE OLD ONE

**IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING - PLEASE REPORT IT TO A SR.MOD, AND DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!**

If you have any suggestions (Such as text size, colours, themes, etc) please do address them in the comments, I will also have to speak to staff about doing so.​

- Your Friendly British Melon <3

Last edited:

TheBritishMelonn

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this 20x better lol, it's clearer and easier to understand, and is much simpler to view on a phone. Hopefully it helps mods out a lot, someone make this official :)
Thank you very much! I'll have to get more support and possibly speak to some more staff members first :p

Reaction score
This is so much better. The old one is just lacking formatting and easy-to-read text.
The old one is just a wall of text with no headlines or anything.
I don't see a reason for this not becoming the official one, with the appropriate changes on rules and stuff of course.

TheBritishMelonn

Platinum
Reaction score
This is so much better. The old one is just lacking formatting and easy-to-read text.
The old one is just a wall of text with no headlines or anything.
I don't see a reason for this not becoming the official one, with the appropriate changes on rules and stuff of course.
Thank you very much for the support, the one I had revamped is based of the original one with the same rules and punishments :p I'm not sure if anything is going to be added to the official one anytime soon, however I shall keep it updated otherwise c:

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
i feel like some of those hacks, r rlly odd, like dolphina nd bull charge.
also what about gc hacks

TheBritishMelonn

Platinum
Reaction score
i feel like some of those hacks, r rlly odd, like dolphina nd bull charge.
also what about gc hacks
This is made by the admins of the MCGamer Network, so you'll have to talk to them.
I believe that it is likely that these hacks are just from older generations of MC and haven't been edited or updated in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci