• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Map Review (August Edition Part 1)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I am starting a series on my channel, however, this thread has nothing to do with promoting my youtube channel. It is simply to share the video and let the map viewers/creators to hear what I personally have to say about there maps.

In part 1, I went threw
  • Highfield Estate
  • Hamlyn
  • Shady Hollow
Next episode I go threw
  • Par 72
  • SG California
  • Rebellions District

Tell me what you think! Also, to district people from the video, what do YOU think each map should improve on. Fill in the application if you want to!

Highfield Estate:
Hamlyn:
Shady Hollow:
Par 72:
California:
Rebellions District:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Cant wait for part 2! I wanted to do something like this for a long time, but you have obviously executed it better than I ever could. Hope part 2 comes out soon!

Also, I hope you showcase every map independent. It would give a false impression to showcase one map better than the other one.
Gonna watch part 1 now. XD

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this idea. Nice!
Cant wait for part 2! I wanted to do something like this for a long time, but you have obviously executed it better than I ever could. Hope part 2 comes out soon!

Also, I hope you showcase every map independent. It would give a false impression to showcase one map better than the other one.
Gonna watch part 1 now. XD
Thank you! Unfortunately, I won't showcase EVERY map as I am not able to get a download link for all, but I will try and keep it going ever few days :D
1 more second and the vid would have been
13:37
Why does it matter 0_o

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
1 more second and the vid would have been
13:37
Awww ;-; 1337

After hearing your voice, I suddenly understand why you're so Iggy-Obsessed. It all makes sense now.

I'm not a super map-oriented guy, but I noticed you stumbled over your words a bunch. Maybe go through the maps and plan a path for you to fly through, and then points about each area? Then you can just check your notes as you fly along.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score

Thank you! Unfortunately, I won't showcase EVERY map as I am not able to get a download link for all, but I will try and keep it going ever few days :D

Why does it matter 0_o
Have you figured out how to get Rebellions District working? At the end of the video you said you had trouble with getting it displayed in your MC menu.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Awww ;-; 1337

After hearing your voice, I suddenly understand why you're so Iggy-Obsessed. It all makes sense now.

I'm not a super map-oriented guy, but I noticed you stumbled over your words a bunch. Maybe go through the maps and plan a path for you to fly through, and then points about each area? Then you can just check your notes as you fly along.
-_- I went through it 3 times...I naturally stumble without me even thinking. It annoys when I look back on my videos and notice it :(

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you figured out how to get Rebellions District working? At the end of the video you said you had trouble with getting it displayed in your MC menu.
Excuse double post, I have figured it :p Although I have to review the 48 player one because I got stuck in that hole and cant get out because it doesn't let me go into creative.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Excuse double post, I have figured it :p Although I have to review the 48 player one because I got stuck in that hole and cant get out because it doesn't let me go into creative.
Download too many items

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci