• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Legendary Survival Games player who left an impact on a community of hundreds and thousands. You can't come onto this server without hearing the name "LeafyGreenTea" even though he was banned 3 years ago. He coded his own client to use against other people in the Survival Games, and showed what Devs needed to fix in order to prevent these hackers.
Best player on earth.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello there MCGamer forumers my name is Marko but most people call me by the name Creper, anyway this is a very simple forum game that anyone can participate, so right here it goes I want to name every "MCGamer Legend" and what I mean by legend is people that are very well known for something in the community now I don't mean just a person who was Sr.Mod there needs to be something special about the person now if you know someone who is well known in the communty and who you consider to be a "MCGamer Legend" write his/her name and name and the reason why they are a "Legend" also apologies for my horrible grammar and spelling in advance I'm not the best at both of them.

*This thread is meant for people who are legends in this community and I simply want to commemorate this thread to all of them*

MCGamer Legends:

* LeafyGreenTea
* Benjamin
Gravey4rd
* Huahwi
* Col_StaR
* Lovelights
* ChadTheDJ
* Vareide
* Devin
* kpwn243
* subv3rsion
* life855
* exer60
* MoLoToV
* NoahSailer
* Zeno
* ThatOneTomahawk
* BajanCanadian
* jeromeASF
* RC_4777
* Mooclan
* CAmadeusA
* Edog
* Joey
* G33ke
* Mamiamato24
* Krafty
* Antster360
* Blamph
* RonnieBondage
* xQualia
* Shelby
* Ninetailefox92

darkrai202
Zericulex

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
"Ronnie is definitely not a legend" - Mooclan

well I guess US player who knows nothing about EU clan community definitely has the best opinion here
TBH You don't really have a say if you have no idea who he is, j's. You have no idea what he has done for the EU community. It's very different to the US community.
Ronnie really is a legend in the community, owner of typhoon, master of pvp and currently an admin in the EU Clan War Tournament Mooclan clearly hasn't looked into enough detail
Fair enough. Clearly, I don't know enough about Ronnie.
That's why I had a disclaimer at the bottom of my post. I have my bases covered.

However, if it turns out that I'm mistaken about RonnieBondage, then I apologize in advance for my assumptions.

-Ooh I suggest ronniebondage be banned for his actions oo - that's not very nice now is it.
I'm an ex-staff member, and one of the most experienced forumers out there.
I'm not saying this in order to boast - I'm saying this to provide context and reasoning for the following:

I'm fully capable of deciding for myself whether or not someone is violating the rules. RonnieBondage has insulted several people through the MCGamer website, which is something that can merit forum bans.
Thus, I am suggesting to the staff team that they look into his posts and, if appropriate, take action.

One last thing, he didn't ask anyone to write his name on this thread, stop making assumptions you miserable cow :)
This right here can merit a staff-issued warning. If it's found that you have multiple similar offenses, you can be banned from the forums for a period of time (depending on the number of previous offenses.)

The smiley face at the end doesn't make it any less offensive - if anything, it shows that you're trying to get away with it by pretending to portray an overly innocent and friendly tone of voice.

I'll be messaging a senior staff member about both you and Ronnie.

I've taken what you said into account thats why the thread will get a pretty big update soon and I will also look into RonnieBondage
According to what other people on the thread have said, I might be mistaken about Ronnie. Just a heads-up.
However, RonnieBondage might be the person who wrote this about himself, or one of his clan co-leaders:
Ronnie really is a legend in the community, owner of typhoon, master of pvp and currently an admin in the EU Clan War Tournament Mooclan clearly hasn't looked into enough detail -Ooh I suggest ronniebondage be banned for his actions oo - that's not very nice now is it. One last thing, he didn't ask anyone to write his name on this thread, stop making assumptions you miserable cow :)

Remember, I'm only doing this to keep the list of MCG Legends as accurate as possible, and I'm only contacting the staff team because that's what players are supposed to do when they suspect someone of violating a rule. I'm not doing this because I have a grudge against Ronnie - I've never met the guy!
I have no intention of offending anyone, and I hope that you can see it as such.

If you think that the EU Clan Community takes something like this seriously, then I wonder how you get the status 'forum god'..
??? el confuso

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Fair enough. Clearly, I don't know enough about Ronnie.
That's why I had a disclaimer at the bottom of my post. I have my bases covered.

However, if it turns out that I'm mistaken about RonnieBondage, then I apologize in advance for my assumptions.

I'm an ex-staff member, and one of the most experienced forumers out there.
I'm not saying this in order to boast - I'm saying this to provide context and reasoning for the following:

I'm fully capable of deciding for myself whether or not someone is violating the rules. RonnieBondage has insulted several people through the MCGamer website, which is something that can merit forum bans.
Thus, I am suggesting to the staff team that they look into his posts and, if appropriate, take action.

This right here can merit a staff-issued warning. If it's found that you have multiple similar offenses, you can be banned from the forums for a period of time (depending on the number of previous offenses.)

The smiley face at the end doesn't make it any less offensive - if anything, it shows that you're trying to get away with it by pretending to portray an overly innocent and friendly tone of voice.

I'll be messaging a senior staff member about both you and Ronnie.

According to what other people on the thread have said, I might be mistaken about Ronnie. Just a heads-up.
However, RonnieBondage might be the person who wrote this about himself, or one of his clan co-leaders:

Remember, I'm only doing this to keep the list of MCG Legends as accurate as possible, and I'm only contacting the staff team because that's what players are supposed to do when they suspect someone of violating a rule. I'm not doing this because I have a grudge against Ronnie - I've never met the guy!
I have no intention of offending anyone, and I hope that you can see it as such.

??? el confuso
God, can you not?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think a good few people have varying opinions of "legends". There are a good 5-7 names I don't even recognize on that list, and another good few that simply aren't legendary. Either way, if we're talking legends lets get down to business. (Sorry if some of these people are already there)

Soul - Reinvented and kept the clan scene in order.

SixZoSeven - One of the more community interactive administrators and a legendary figure throughout.

I can't think of anyone else cause nobody will recognize the names anymore.

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Player: darkrai202

Reason: Was an ex staff team member who has 4000+ wins. He led the most successful clan in Australia (Phoenix) in whom beat Apex 3-1. He helped the clan community in Australia grow and inspired other MCSG players to be where they are today.
on the phoenix ts i asked him what alt u on m8 and he permed me for trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci