• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer has no free speech

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread hurt my eyes. You say no one has a freedom of speech, implying that you don't get to say what you want but then in your thread you complain about people mini modding and you asking them to stop try harding. I'm pretty sure you are denying someone else's freedom there. You've just back flipped on yourself and now you look like a fool, nice one..

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
So I said that this community is fulled with people that tryhard for mod and that croe boosts, then guess what a mod try harder comes in and says "don't be disrespectful" and then I say mind your own business and let the mods do the job and he then says "I am pending so why not start now" I said "you could fail your interview" I saw how MCG has no free speech and LilBub gives me a warning. I say that why does a sr.mod boost? and then the try harder says MESSI420 YOU ARE ON YOUR FINAL WARNING
Then I am muted for 3 hours. DONE. This community is fulled with tryharders. also my thread got removed it was a joke mods STOP BEING STRICT!! REBILLION!@?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! just kidding dont ban pls i fna
~Nirmit
(The vanth joke at the end LOL)
This whole paragraph confused me, I would suggest learning on how to construct a proper piece of speech before you bash us for doing our job.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
This whole paragraph confused me, I would suggest learning on how to construct a proper piece of speech before you bash us for doing our job.
Kill em

Anyway, I honestly don't mind mini mods. As far as I'm concerned, they're attempting to make the community better. But, you know, that's just my OPINION.

Cuz, y'know, I'm not entitled to it

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I don't see the problem with people who aren't mods trying to help out, how is that bad?
people complain about hackers and the 'corruptness of this community', but then also complain about people trying to stop hackers; to me that makes no sense :3
I suppose I probably fall under that category. However I don't see the problem with people just trying to help. If it's annoying tell them.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
I could understand it fine. Sure, it wasn't perfect but there must be something wrong with your ability to comprehend English if you didn't understand that. You also can't talk about constructing "a proper piece of speech" when you used the phrase, "learning on how".

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I could understand it fine. Sure, it wasn't perfect but there must be something wrong with your ability to comprehend English if you didn't understand that. You also can't talk about constructing "a proper piece of speech" when you used the phrase, "learning on how".
My bad. I was just frustrated as someone who probably knows nothing about the stuff we do is criticizing my fellow staff members and I over "free speech". Let's get back on topic.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
My bad. I was just frustrated as someone who probably knows nothing about the stuff we do is criticizing my fellow staff members and I over "free speech". Let's get back on topic.
He's right though. I made a thread last week about censorship and the lack of free speech within the MCGamer community; which was then appropriately locked.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This thread was made a couple weeks back, I would like to see if UndeniableZombie has any new opinions or still sticks with what he says, and what is reasoning would be.

EDIT: mfw I realize he's just gone

Reaction score
Okay, referring to people who help out as "tryhards" is a exaggeration. It's simply the fact anyone can state the rules, but only staff can enforce them. And for people who are waiting or pending for mod who state the rules; actually are seen as better candidates for mod. It is seen as helpful, but sometimes people cross the line in helping out by demanding and saying it is their warning because it doesn't count as a warning. Secondly, you can say things in the chat as long as they don't break the rules. One of the rules is to not start controversial topics in the chat as it causes drama and works people up. So that's why you talking about how there is no "free speech" and "croe boosts" is not allowed to be talked about. Croe boosting brings me to my next point; he doesn't. Sr. Staff know the rules better than anyone else, and they follow the rules better than anyone else. Croe is very good at the game and he dedicates time to playing to get wins in, and that's why he's high up on the leaderboards. He doesn't boost, the Sr. Staff would've already gotten onto him for that. Lastly, this thread is not going to help you out. Ranting never works on the forums. Alright, I've said what needed to be said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci