• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Community This is what it's turning into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SirFlappyNuts

Spectator
Reaction score
MCGamer, personally is my favorite place to play SG. But over the last 1-2 months I have noticed and EXTREMELY high rate of people saying ez/rekt etc. And Its about time that it comes to an end. This post is to start a 'riot' against those type of people... #FixTheCommunity

VIDEO-

Please share this video everywhere. With a team effort we can really push to fix this community. In the ez/rekt portion of it. Its gone on long enough! We just need a huge team effort and we can smash the ez/rekt Good!! :D (and swearing and stuff like dat) Team FixTheCommunity
official flag (xD)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't think that they can "fix" the community by force...

D

Damien // Teepwn

Half of the things they have done aren't even bannable according to the higher ups. Nothing is really going to happen to them.

Also, you didn't seem particularly innocent in this either... You said a few things yourself equivalent to what they said. Honestly, this video is really just making you look like a hypocrite.

You need to play this game thick-skinned and don't bother listening to what people say. Either that, or don't play at all. Both work great.

_SirFlappyNuts

Spectator
Reaction score
Half of the things they have done aren't even bannable according to the higher ups. Nothing is really going to happen to them.

Also, you didn't seem particularly innocent in this either... You said a few things yourself equivalent to what they said. Honestly, this video is really just making you look like a hypocrite.

You need to play this game thick-skinned and don't bother listening to what people say. Either that, or don't play at all. Both work great.
Description buddy :)

To be honest, I don't think that they can "fix" the community by force...
Yes they can, technically they can add a plugin blocking all of the things that can be used to piss someone off. Simply just by adding a plugin. Yes they can force this to stop.

Trashtalk will never be bannable, as stated 60+ times by Dave...
I'm not saying that it should be bannable. I'm just stating that its going to far. And its just used to piss people off and make them mad, for a reaction. I'm just saying, its making MCGamer a place where you can go to get angry with all the people that say this. The whole point of the video. Was to make a riot against people that say things like that.

Merged triple post into one post. -Tech

Last edited by a moderator:

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not saying that it should be bannable. I'm just stating that its going to far. And its just used to piss people off and make them mad, for a reaction. I'm just saying, its making MCGamer a place where you can go to get angry with all the people that say this. The whole point of the video. Was to make a riot against people that say things like that.
If you don't want it to be bannable, then what's the point of this thread...?

_SirFlappyNuts

Spectator
Reaction score
If you don't want it to be bannable, then what's the point of this thread...?
To get it out there, that this needs to come to a stop. If I would of put this under 'Report Abuse' I'd be shooting for a "BAN" but in this case, as I stated. I just want to let everyone know that the community can be fixed, and needs to be fixed before it really gets bad.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Then why did you ask for them to be banned at the end of the video? You're being a massive hypocrite both in the video, and here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci