• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer April Update!

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Mojang completely ruined the whole "Meet Chad" idea... lol

GreatTice

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's my opinion of the update: The fact that you are able to disable the holograms, is good. Alot of people get lag from this, and you saw this, so you corrected it :)

Everything else I like, apart from the fact that you can no longer have your own skin, you spawn eggs when sneaking and weapons such as swords are fish. Really to me, this makes no sense and it's not as fun. This is just my opinion. I mean, the server finder is absolutely great. Although some things... are a little bit strange.

But... THIS IS APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's my opinion of the update: The fact that you are able to disable the holograms, is good. Alot of people get lag from this, and you saw this, so you corrected it :)

Everything else I like, apart from the fact that you can no longer have your own skin, you spawn eggs when sneaking and weapons such as swords are fish. Really to me, this makes no sense and it's not as fun. This is just my opinion. I mean, the server finder is absolutely great. Although some things... are a little bit strange.

But... THIS IS APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D
One thing..... the Skins are because of mojang not MCGamer :p

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
some of these updates seem legit, but the pink chat...april fools?

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
What I like -
  • Quick Join
  • Improved disguise
What I don't like -
  • Sword-Fish
  • Explodiums
  • Pink Chat
What I don't care about -
  • Holograms
  • Egg-laying
  • Meet Chad
  • Inverted hub jump pads.
People are saying the purple chat is from last year's April Fool's. I haven't been in the community too long, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out some (or most, dunno) things in this update are April Fool's jokes, which has ended here in Australia anyway. Anyway, Happy April Fool's I guess!?

Eruzia

Diamond
Reaction score
This sounds cool... But it isn't even SG any more, this game is based of the "hunger games" this isn't the hunger games anymore... I think this is a bad update, and makes me feel kinda like quitting. But this is a bit unrealistic so I'm pretty sure this is an April fools joke, well I hope it is.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I like -
  • Quick Join
  • Improved disguise
What I don't like -
  • Sword-Fish
  • Explodiums
  • Pink Chat
What I don't care about -
  • Holograms
  • Egg-laying
  • Meet Chad
  • Inverted hub jump pads.
People are saying the purple chat is from last year's April Fool's. I haven't been in the community too long, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out some (or most, dunno) things in this update are April Fool's jokes, which has ended here in Australia anyway. Anyway, Happy April Fool's I guess!?

Are you having a giggle? Exploding podiums are the best

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci