• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer’s Dragon’s Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Col_StaR and I are very pleased to bring you the latest MCGamer Event MCGamer’s Dragons Den for those that don’t know what this is it’s our spin or a UK T.V. show called “Dragon’s Den”.

What is this?

This event is geared to allow people to pitch their ideas to others such as, the Administrators, Map Makers, Senior Moderators and the Community as a whole. In doing this they also gain by improving their public speaking skills and have their ideas heard in a positive environment.

How will it work?

Well people can sign up HERE giving a brief description on what they would like to pitch this can be an idea or concept for MCG, real world or any topic they wish really. There will be six people in each event pick (others may be picked if there are no shows) each will have 5 minutes to present their idea then a further 3 minutes to answer any questions people may have then the judges have 2 minutes to give their review and for the speaker to give their response. If you are picked to speak you will be notified on the day.

When and Where will this take place?

The event will be every other Friday starting the 31st at 9 PM BST / 4 PM EST / 3 PM CST / 1 PM PST on the MCGamer TeamSpeak.

Event Staff

Host: Dave

Sr. Staff Overseer: nrob19

Judge: CalumGraham

Judge: Giggity69Goo

Judge: Giggums

Judge: levi_the_potato

Judge: _Pyrrhic

Back-up Judges: violetheart17 , Tiger

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Looking forward to see what kind of ideas people have :)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I'm confused. You said you can pitch to map makers but everybody on the panel is staff except for you Dave. What gives?

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm confused. You said you can pitch to map makers but everybody on the panel is staff except for you Dave. What gives?
there will be special events that map makers will be at and Giggity69Goo is staff of team invictus and im owner of team elite so map ideas can be pitched normaly aswell

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Still rather disappointed that I cannot attend, this will be an event I hope has a reoccurring schedule in mind, as fine tuning public speaking skills is something that I enjoy working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci