• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC-SG Growing

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
As the server grows in players and the marketing, will you guys add more servers the network to make the players even more happier or will you just keep it like this for now?

SupraDuck

Diamond
Reaction score
they probs wont have to do that for a long time. atm there are alaways like at least 40 servers with 0 players

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad recently did an interview, you can check it out here.

He talked about
  • No teaming servers
  • More Maps
  • Employing map builders
  • Africa Servers
  • And daily life of running MCG

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Africa servers? Yay :d
It's kinda hard to explain everything he plans to do, but in the interview (best movie ever) he explains costs, how many people will get it, and a bunch of Proxy and IP stuff i dont understand, but it seems cool.

LittleJay

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad recently did an interview, you can check it out here.

He talked about
  • No teaming servers
  • More Maps
  • Employing map builders
  • Africa Servers
  • And daily life of running MCG
Lol, just gotta say that cracked me up even though it's really late at night and i'm tired.
But as you can tell from the post after you people may be mislead so please try not say stuff like that so that rumors aren't spread etc.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, just gotta say that cracked me up even though it's really late at night and i'm tired.
But as you can tell from the post after you people may be mislead so please try to not say stuff like that so that rumors aren't spread etc.
I think he knows, i did to to him like 4 minutes ago.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you joke around so much?
Your new to the forums, this isn't just me.
Check DQ's profile, he has tons of ways to rick roll, and he's a fairly popular MCSG player.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Disregard what Juxify said, he's drunk with Rick Rolling :p

We won't add more servers as there's literally 40 more of them with 0 people due to the dynamic servers, however, we are possibly searching for a South America server or expanding the US as well as creating a solo SG server for people. Both are possibilities so don't get your hopes too high but Solo SG is pretty much a definite thing in the near future ;)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Disregard what Juxify said, he's drunk with Rick Rolling :p

We won't add more servers as there's literally 40 more of them with 0 people due to the dynamic servers, however, we are possibly searching for a South America server or expanding the US as well as creating a solo SG server for people. Both are possibilities so don't get your hopes too high but Solo SG is pretty much a definite thing in the near future ;)
Jeffrey you ruin the surprise.

But since i'm nice, I'll inform you of how i get good at Rick Rolling.
DQ has a bunch of ways on his profile, check it out.
7-0 BABY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci