• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MC Blueprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Can I write two applications? I'm a good builder and a good terraformer, curious if I can apply for both
You may post two apps, but you will only be accepted for 1 (builder or terrafomer). Just a helpful piece of information though: we are unlikely to ever accept a terraformer unless they break expectations. Since all 3 leaders can terraform well, another terraformer is not needed unless they are a capital AMAZING. So, to be on the safe side I'd apply for builder if I were you.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
You may post two apps, but you will only be accepted for 1 (builder or terrafomer). Just a helpful piece of information though: we are unlikely to ever accept a terraformer unless they break expectations. Since all 3 leaders can terraform well, another terraformer is not needed unless they are a capital AMAZING. So, to be on the safe side I'd apply for builder if I were you.
ok dud :3 =D btw how is my application going ? Good or Bad? ;D

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score

Updates!

Azorces - After further review of your application you have been denied. You may not be in another build team and ours at the same time. If you end up leaving your current build team you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Raidon - After review of your trial build you have been denied. It wasn't bad at all, but lacked variation and was fairly simple. If you want, you may reapply in 2 weeks for a chance to improve your trial build.

D3m0n0id - After review of your application you have been accepted for trial. Please add Tree_TheBigKind on Skype (andrew.cromer.14) and he will help you get started. (Add him on Skype because I am going to be unable to play MC until Sunday.)

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates!

Azorces - After further review of your application you have been denied. You may not be in another build team and ours at the same time. If you end up leaving your current build team you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Raidon - After review of your trial build you have been denied. It wasn't bad at all, but lacked variation and was fairly simple. If you want, you may reapply in 2 weeks for a chance to improve your trial build.

D3m0n0id - After review of your application you have been accepted for trial. Please add Tree_TheBigKind on Skype (andrew.cromer.14) and he will help you get started. (Add him on Skype because I am going to be unable to play MC until Sunday.)
Is tree's name Andrew? :D Or did you give me the wrong one? :p

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
I just realised i had the #100 comment <3 LYK MI COMNT PLOX

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Deleted my thank-you post so I wouldn't double-post

One last question - Since I'll send in a builder application (Probably a couple of weeks down the road), I just want to know your expectations in applications. Do you want anything big, or do you want to focus on details? Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I just want to know what I should get an idea to build for, especially since I can build in a whole spectrum of styles.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score

One last question - Since I'll send in a builder application (Probably a couple of weeks down the road), I just want to know your expectations in applications. Do you want anything big, or do you want to focus on details? Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I just want to know what I should get an idea to build for, especially since I can build in a whole spectrum of styles.
Exactly what I wanted to know. :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score

We like to see pretty much everything c: Either one is fine, just showcase your best works.

We are both Andrew; however, I am often referred to as Andrew #1 or The Better Andrew. xD
It's not good to lie :(

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Builder Application
In-game name- KolorfulKaylee

Skype name- bunny.bunny123456789123

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes
Any previous build team experiences (If so, elaborate)? Team Elite

Are you currently in another build team? Yes if I have to leave it to be in this one I will

Any previous map building experience (If so, what map and what did you contribute)? No
What style of building are you best at (Place an “X” in only two categories below)-
[ ]- Medieval
[X]- Modern
[X]- Futuristic
[ ]- Other (Please specify)
What aspect of building are you best at (Place an “X” on all that apply)-
[ ]- Organics
[X]- Interior
[ ]- Exterior
[ ]- Working in small spaces
[ ]- Time constraints
[X]- Small details
[ ]- Gameplay Aspects
[ ]- Knowledge of World Edit
[ ]- Knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Provide all examples of your best work here (Pictures, videos, links, etc.)- no pictures sorry :(
Let me just tell you now you're not going to have an easy time without any examples...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci