• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Masterk's Breeze Island Chest Route

Masterk121

Spectator
Reaction score
Lol sorry totally forgot when I re-edit the map I'll put it there sorry :p

L

Lululioness

The pirate ship is a hotspot. Go for other chests not the ship!

Elitez

Spectator
Reaction score
NOPE, but 4th chest will do. If u ganna use this route (ehm... 4th chest will do fine), you ganna die soon. This is close quarters, so.... avoid other players by not going to the ships. Hit the mountains, it is quite safe and profitable :D. Get a sword, kill corner campers, players without weapons and win. This works every day, 100% tested. :D

P.S. I will post my route of this map one day....

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are going to take this route there is a tier 1 chest under one of the sun beds before hitting the water, more often than not I do find a weapon in there, so when I take this route it allows me to clear the ship before looting it.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
Interesting, but I think you should get more chests. After refill, when you are done with the ship, go in the mountain forest thing. Get some food and stuff.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Not a fan of the pirate ship, for me 9 times out of 10 there is not a single weapon on it, not even a wooden axe, so you have to get that chest under the lawn chair on the way to it and hope there's something. Plus, people always flock to it and punch eachother up and down the ladder. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci