• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Mario's Cyclone

Do you like the map?

• Yes.

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No (Explain Why).

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Name of map:
Mario's Cyclone

Lead Builder/Build team name:
MCGamerzism and Niekrm - Helix Build Team

Game type:

Deadly Descent

Map description:

This maps concept is obviously...Mario!
The map is complete with classic items such as coins from all games, surprise crates, pipes, plants and power ups from all eras of the game. The map now has randomly generated blocks for you to get down, which will make the games a lot more fun and quicker :)
Good luck surviving the cyclone!

Video/screenshots:
More screenshots coming soon!

Map radius:

60x60

Coordinates of spawn point:

X: 6.611
Y: 207.000
Z: 279.456

Y Coordinate of bottom level:
Y: 6.309

I, MCGamerzism/Niekrm of Helix Build Team agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

All Helix Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To use any of helix maps, you need explicit permission from Sanders, Helix's Owner. Redistribution of our maps through any means not approved by Helix's owner, is strictly forbidden.

Last edited:

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Just a couple of notes and information regarding the history of this project.​
  • It was a side project along with Alvarian, our 48 player SG map, we got this project finished within 3 days after it's long hiatus.​
  • More screenshots maybe provided later to see the inside of the cyclone and the bottom of the map.​
  • Niekrm was the first leader of the project, back when we did Alvarian, MCGamerzism | Gizm and Piggeh then took it in there hands to finish it off alongside our amazing builders who helped us out testing and building it.​
  • Download link will be available within the next couple of days.​
  • The map will go under some final tweeks as people give us feedback and suggestions.​
Enjoy our latest project!

-MCGamerzism | Gizm​

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
While I do love the map, the way the blocks are made isn't for deadly descent. DD is made up of single blocks packed together, not platforms.

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
The name... Meh...
But its a good map indeed ^.^
Always open to more suggestions!
Wonderful!
#HYPE
Great job Helix!
Amazing map xD :)
Great job builders <3
While I do love the map, the way the blocks are made isn't for deadly descent. DD is made up of single blocks packed together, not platforms.
I'm sure Sanders would like to explain to you more, although the map has been tested to see if there are sustainable and fair routes for everyone and plenty. We yet to get a lot of builders at once on the server to test it out again so we can fix the holes in the routes (If you know what I mean). So that will be happened before the DW link comes out.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The goal of the game is to get down first, it doesn't matter if they are random blocks or platforms. :)
Platforms have never been done before, but I can assure you that game play is still a lot of fun :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci