• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Porkchop

Spectator
Reaction score
Because of the leaderboards, everyone should have a fair game. We have 30 other servers and you can find another game that is close on finishing if you dont want to wait. If you bored, browse the forums!
Can you install the MD plugin and make so specs can see each other? FYI the MD plugin is when somebody can transform into any mob

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Because of the leaderboards, everyone should have a fair game. We have 30 other servers and you can find another game that is close on finishing if you dont want to wait. If you bored, browse the forums!
That's exactly what I do, I browse through the servers on the live server page and look for a server with 1-5 tributes left or one that is already in the lobby and try and get on it. I don't browse the forums much while playing, because I normally get on quite quickly

crozekilla

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes but that is when there is 2 people. 2 people+A huge map=like 25 min. This'll be when 3 people are left.
That goes in with my suggestion with muttations, read my forum muttations and aimed lighting if you want to see my idea.

Awesome_Porkchop

Spectator
Reaction score
Omg I am to ticked! A creeper blew up next to me and I had half a heart left! I was like thank you thank you... then another creeper blew up and killed me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci