• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps webpage?

Would you like to see this idea?

• Yah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only show Fusion's maps!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I was thinking today, what if we had a page in the new Leader boards design that showed map stats too?

To explain, it would have every map on MC Gamer and show statistics such as:
  • For servers (24, 48 etc)
  • Times played
  • Date added
Not sure it would be useful, but it would be cool for mappers to see our map statistics.

SuperxAndrew Lemonz87 Shelby Jazza

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for tagging me, ahah.

But as for the idea, like you said - it wouldn't be that useful, but then again for us (Mostly referring to mappers), it would be great to see if your map is played often or not. But I guess it would be a weight put on the developers to make the addition.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I suppose it's possible, but it would only prolong the Leaderboards Update longer.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
It would also be a statistical way to see if maps "should be removed" or not. I had a thread a while back discussing that there were a lot of maps that should be "cleaned out". I think this could offer a non-bias way to keep the map options popular and up-to-date.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
It would also be a statistical way to see if maps "should be removed" or not. I had a thread a while back discussing that there were a lot of maps that should be "cleaned out". I think this could offer a non-bias way to keep the map options popular and up-to-date.
I totally agree.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe every 2 months, the 2 least played maps have a poll. This poll asks, "Should this map be removed soon?" If there is a 2/3 majority, then the map will be removed 2 weeks later. This would be a calm, slow way to stop MCGamer from overflowing with maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci