• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

OnoSnipezPro

Tribute
Reaction score
There was an Survival Games Highway Death match arena but they removed it because it needed a lot of work.
Nub. Trying to be smart when being quite dumb. l0l

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
админы люди как скачать этот майн хочу поиграть!!!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Does any nubcake have the pictures of SG Highway and Teweran 2 saved? I'd like to see them.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Does any nubcake have the pictures of SG Highway and Teweran 2 saved? I'd like to see them.
I remember something of TSG1, it didn't have any ice anymore (less atleast) and little pools of water in the ground, and a lot of snow.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a question:
Why weren't the OP items discovered before the map was released?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a question:
Why weren't the OP items discovered before the map was released?
Looks like whoever was put in charge of checking out the maps slacked off a lil bit xD. Although, I will say, some of the stuff is decently well hidden. but like.. the 50 or so arrows in the birds nest on boombeards.. xD

Makssim02

Spectator
Reaction score
Люди а где можно скачать этот майнкрафт который поддерживает эти сервера

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like whoever was put in charge of checking out the maps slacked off a lil bit xD. Although, I will say, some of the stuff is decently well hidden. but like.. the 50 or so arrows in the birds nest on boombeards.. xD
There should probably be a requirement saying that all chests/dispensers or any container must be empty before being released ;P, or at least a requirement stating that map owners have to say that there are items in chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci