• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
Breeze island seems good now, but I see that either sg4's retier hasn't been implemented, it's a poorly done retier, or the retier is in completely different places. Here it says the tiering was "reinstated." However, train station and air field are the same bad tiering it's been ever since the last retier. Ok so you note that avaricia has a problem but don't work on what we ACTUALLY care about... this needs retiering or a reinstated tiering far more badly than sg4... the terraforming wasn't bad. Also, wasteland looks interesting but has little pvp terrain and chests. Not a fan. Atlantis is difficult to leave mid unless you rush the ladders. However, I love enchanted forest and turbulence. That ends my opinion and rant :3

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
See i like all these changes, then i play SG2 and see the tree with the random jungle leaf block on it and wonder...

Dragonostic

Tribute
Reaction score
Awesome! I've played some of the new maps and they simply look amazing!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze island seems good now, but I see that either sg4's retier hasn't been implemented, it's a poorly done retier, or the retier is in completely different places. Here it says the tiering was "reinstated." However, train station and air field are the same bad tiering it's been ever since the last retier. Ok so you note that avaricia has a problem but don't work on what we ACTUALLY care about... this needs retiering or a reinstated tiering far more badly than sg4... the terraforming wasn't bad. Also, wasteland looks interesting but has little pvp terrain and chests. Not a fan. Atlantis is difficult to leave mid unless you rush the ladders. However, I love enchanted forest and turbulence. That ends my opinion and rant :3
Hello Tributes! This thread will be a small informative piece on the map updates that have shown up or will be showing up over the next few days.

XxM0lTen_LaVAxX

Survivor
Reaction score
They said on twitter 2 days ago that a qq map was going to be installed on to the servers later in the afternoon.

H

HuntyB88

If I could see these maps on the server that would be great, but otherwise, gg!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Eye Of Horus is added to the list as the deathmatch arena issue has been fixed.

Atlantis updates have been pushed. The rest over the next day or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci