• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates

BardHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival games Haruka was not added??!:eek: It definately deserves to be on that list to be honest.

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Survival games Haruka was not added??!:eek: It definately deserves to be on that list to be honest.
Yea I know right! I wish Haruka was added! The map was building genius! Definitely dissapointed that MCSG has added it yet :(

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
So what you are saying, is people might actually go to secret sewers now?

ImGalaxyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Yea I know right! I wish Haruka was added! The map was building genius! Definitely dissapointed that MCSG has added it yet :(
we were told it has a chance to be added in the next update! and from what Dave said it's at the end of the Month! so we have our fingers crossed ^-^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love this! I'm only sad to see that Shady Hollow was not added. Hopefully in TS future we see more of that map but otherwise I love this! Thank you Dave, Map Committee and everyone else who was involved in this update and I can't wait until I'm back from vacation tomorrow to play some MCSG! c:

PS: Stop adding maps when I'm not here firsthand to experience them! :eek: (jk)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci