• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileyethan

both maps have problems, breeze island 2; half the people are invisible, survival games ancient japan; no one is able to leave their spawning points...... Gg
Yeah hes right they kinda suck even tho i am a big fan of breeeeeeeeze

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have been willing to make a 48 slot version of
Rugged Lands for a while now , but the main reason I haven't done it yet is because most games I play on 48 slot crash.
If you would like I can make it happen , but please get in touch with me as I usually find it difficult to communicate with the higher ranked players.

OldManWilikers

Tribute
Reaction score
Ancient Japan is broken. It is a good map, but the glitch makes unplayable. :(
Breeze Island 2 is much better than the first one, but almost all of the chests don't have items.

Siewer

Tribute
Reaction score
Fortune Island is one of the best maps, and not underplayed. If your gonna remove maps, why not Icarus.<--Worst map. Plus, all the noobs that think ancient japan is new will vote for it, and realize that it's bad. And really, breeze island 2? We don't need another water map.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Your comment bothers me with your use of opinions, so I'm gonna disect it.

Fortune Island is one of the best maps, and not underplayed.
Opinion, what makes it one of the best maps? Its terraforming, the builds, the tiering? Stating reason behind your opinion really helps the staff (especially if you're trying to get a map back and want to speak of it in the best possible light).

If your gonna remove maps, why not Icarus.<--Worst map.
This is just rude and completely irrelevent to the conversation on this thread.

Plus, all the noobs that think ancient japan is new will vote for it, and realize that it's bad.
Ancient Japan is new to a large percentage of the community, and calling someone a noob just because they're curious to play a new map is wrong. Besides, have you actually been around long enough to have played Ancient Japan without glitches? Based on the day that you joined the forums, probably not.

And really, breeze island 2? We don't need another water map.
Another opinion; what do you not like about water maps? Again, giving reasoning behind your opinions goes a long way.

Sorry if I seem rude criticizing your post, but I do find it offensive when people state blatant opinions about maps and don't share their reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci