• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Routes

Hesh_

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if this is in the correct place, but I really need help.

Which map routes, should I memorize? Basically what maps are picked the most?

and another question, how do I get better at chest grabbing? D: ( getting stuff out of chest real quick )

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Hmm, I myself don't really play much SG. So i'm going to tag some people that may be able to help you out. croe97 , elmagarate . Sorry I can't give you any pointers. Also, try these videos :

~Vanth

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I personally prefer to memorize chest routes for less popular maps. However, if you're looking to know routes for commonly picked maps, I would suggest: Zone85, Valleyside, Survival Games 4, Alaskan Village, Par 72.

As for the routes, just look them up on youtube. A bunch of people make great guides on them. c:

Last edited:
A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

I don't play much SG either, but I am going to try and help you.

The Most famous and played maps could be:

Valleyside University
Turbulence
Survival Games 4
Survival Games : Adrenaline
zone 85: Revamped
Teweran Survival Games 2
Icarus Fallen
Inertia

And a few more of course, it also depends a lot on how you play, if you are more defensive or offensive.

If you do go on Youtube, and you search for, for example: MCGamer - Valleyside University. I am quite sure (100% sure), there should be many videos with several chestroutes you could use.
Now, if you are looking for PvP videos, YouTube is also what you need. If yoiu go on YouTube and you search: How to Strafe on Minecraft? I am also quite sure you will find some help.
Also, if you do wanna click the items quicker out of the chests, just click/push the shift botton, and then right click on the item you want out of the chest.

Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know if this is in the correct place, but I really need help.

Which map routes, should I memorize? Basically what maps are picked the most?

and another question, how do I get better at chest grabbing? D: ( getting stuff out of chest real quick )
Clan battle maps. If you dont know what those are: USClanLeaderboards Jawsh can help explain to you. Other maps: Par 72, Zone 85 Revamped, Inertia, Sg Adrenaline, etc

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Alaskin Village, Breeze Island 2, ValleySide University, Par 72, Zone 85 Revamped, SG Adrenaline, and Turbulence are the main maps you should try to memorize good routes on, but memorizing routes on the other maps will definitely help. :)

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Just type into Youtube whatever map you like and there should be a chest route there. Hope that helped :D

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
also now that u probably know the routes try not to go the most mainstream ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci