• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Rotation Idea

Do you like this idea of map rotation?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, now that I know what you mean, I prefer our current system. This idea is really confusing, honestly. And our current one makes more sense.

Right now, we basically have this system, but in less quantity. We have a bounty of selected maps permanently (can be removed), and these are on all the servers. These are of course subject to change, and can be removed for dislike upon new maps being added.

This idea really only changed the amount of maps on the server, and allows for only 2 new maps monthly, which could become forced, and allow in sub-par maps submitted in that month onto the servers because there wasn't any competition, and they needed to fill the slots.

The way I see it, it's lessening the amount of maps we currently have, and limiting us/forcing us to have 2 new maps a month. We already have a variation of this system, which seems to be working as is right now.

Good idea, just don't think it makes much sense :)

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Not on eu40 to 50 or us 40-50 because they are one if the only servers that can be played on without being kicked on us. So it should be random servers. E eu7 eu19 eu27 eu34 ect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci