• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Map Mashup

stafford9

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: Map Mashup
Lead Builder/Build team name: stafford9
Game type: Battlegrounds
Map description: This is a fun battlegrounds map made of many of the most popular SG maps!
Video/screenshots:
Coordinates of spawn points: (1484,-456) (1437,-502)(1395,-443)(1444,-401)(1446,-453)
Map radius: 75 blocks

Attachments

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Honest opinion here. 1 too small of a map. Hurts my eyes when I look at it.

N

Nikola

Well as Stephanie said you need permission from other map makers to "mashup" all of these maps. Secondly, the map is small way too small. Sorry but this is a nono.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I normally do not respond to map threads as I am not much of a builder and my opinion would not have the educated builder's perspective, but I have, however, thought of this concept in the past. Although the concept does seem intriguing, this particular one is not aesthetically pleasing.

I suggest getting permission from all of the original creators of these maps and trying to make it a little more pleasing in the form of aesthetics. If something like this were to be done properly, I think it would be a huge success.

I wish you the best of luck!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
you should try creating your own theme and not try to mix other peoples work

trust me you will improve in building that way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member