• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Map glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickybowie

Spectator
Reaction score
Some Maps are Glitched if theres fire and or leafs are missing when game starts please fix.

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe it's a bug where the map doesn't reset after it's previously been played.

JOEYMESSMAHL

Platinum
Reaction score
Maps have currently not been reseting snd this causes problems cause when your running to corn and step on invis fire your down 3 hearts at the start of the game

ErinEquinox

Survivor
Reaction score
As DarkNiitz said, it is a glitch in which the map that was previously played was not reset ( leaves & fire) This glitch is being looked at by our developers. Thank you for your concern!

:)

ErinEquinox

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a known bug that is currently being looked into by our developers. Thanks for your concern and willingness to report.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This is a known bug that is currently being looked into by our developers. Thanks for your concern and willingness to report.

Notice how every 3 games the server you were playing on example sg46 kicks you for a restart, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is to reset the maps, and prevent a couple other bugs from happening, although if the map is put as a voting option before 3 games have occurred, than the maps will not restart.

happy 100th post! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci