• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map By me

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Please put pictures/videos. Im not just going to download something without seeing what it is gonna be.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is actually really cool, here are a few pros and cons for me;

Pros
- Buildings are really great looking inside and out.
- The terrain is also really great, I think it was naturally generated but you've really worked it into a do-able survival games landscape.
- I generally liked the feeling of the map, it was like Fortress Pike meets SG1 tuned to a 12 man map.

Cons
- Mobs. Everywhere. A tip would be to do /gamerule doMobSpawning false -- this way mobs don't spawn and blow up the trap in the pyramid like it did for me :p
- It is small but it's obviously a 12 person map.
- I couldn't find any really hard parkour or any complex redstone, just some pressure plate tnt.

My opinion is it looks nice, but it needs to be beefed up a bit. Good stuff!

kipper135

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't edit the map because my friends on vacation he knows about media fire I don't sry :(

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a very nice map, and some of the builds are fantastic, but it needs fixing. I would suggest removing the jungle and replacing it with a regular forest, so it goes with the theme better. Also take out the pyramid and add another broken down skyscraper, as the pyramid is out of place. Also fix the glass dome, make it the regular size, and remove the lava river. It's ugly.

Besides those cons, everything else is top notch. The towns, buildings, and structures are marvelous. Just polish it up a bit and I think you might have a chance of getting it submitted! :)

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Woah, this map is actually pretty great. It just needs the proper forum format, like TheArenaMaster said. Fix it, and it just might get in!

kipper135

Spectator
Reaction score
no but add me in Skype: kipperkingly so we know what server we go on

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I like this, but without a circular dome it'll be next to impossible to be accepted.

You have nice builds, yiou should consider going for Team Elite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci