• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Strategies No Brick Houses

rock3r257

Spectator
Reaction score
Uhh Hi, I need some decent strategies for Map 2 in Survival Games yeah and no Brick house strategies

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go to the capital buildings, raid the chest. If you find 2 iron ingots, make an iron sword. Go to the spawn, kill the noobs over there. Raid the chest at night and kill the rest of the people.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
the village is awesome though, why not go there? you can get a sword from one of the chests, and then when you see a buffed up armor dude, you kill him and take the armor and raid the village :)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
This route i am about to explain has 6 tier 2 chests in it. ok so firstly go to the this huge house with mainly glass windows it's to the left of the leftest (Idk if its a word) part of the brick houses go onto the roof tier 2 chest in the stubby tree drop down 1 tier 2 chest there and another tier 1 chest. get out walk through the trees with no leaves near the end when your right at the car park theres a tree with a tier 2 chest on it (search). then go to the car park and go inside the building, go into that hole in the floor with water in the bottom a tier 1 chest in there and tier 2 chest in the main building then go through the sewer entrance and theres a tier 2 chest in there in the water (pretty obvious theres a block missing. then go to the end and theres that small area go into it theres a hidden tier 1 chest there go up it you'll end up in the water tower. theres a tier 2 chest in there go down. then walk to the next main road and go into the huge glass building with lava inside it. jump up that leave vine thing till your on the stone blocks which are 2 blocks above ground and walk across them you should see a tier 2 chest concealed behind a leaf block break it and raid there are 2 other tier 1 chests in this building which are easy to find.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Shaun shhhhh not alot people go there but its actually really good dont tell about the powerplant because less people =more chests for us :D
even i don't go there... i'll explorer next game ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci