• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

make right click teleport when spectator

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
It's very anoying when you are fighting someone and die. You want to see what's happening with the guy that killed you but you were spamming your left mouse click so hard that you teleported away and then you can't find him anymore. It would be very usseful if they change the teleport to the right click button!
Instead of doing right clicking there's a simple solution. Don't spam your left mouse button.. it's such an easy thing to not do. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Instead of doing right clicking there's a simple solution. Don't spam your left mouse button.. it's such an easy thing to not do. :p
...... the thing is, that's not going to happen. People always have and always will spam the mouse button.

Along with MrMad2000, I very frequently will be fighting someone, and then if I die, I often forget their name, because I wasn't focusing on their name. You focus on the fight, their armor, advantages and disadvantages, how you can beat them. Not their name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci