• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make it so the same map can't be picked twice in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Now, for a rant that we're all sick and tired of seeing but it feels good to type it.

I am absolutely sick and tired of the map issue. It could go away at least somewhat if they would just remove the skip. But they refuse to do this so the veteran players who want to play other maps get stuck with SG4. Every damn time. It will never change. Never. Not until MCSGv2, maybe. I played SG4 about 12 times in a row today, and it's what I have come to expect every time I come on to play. I don't even need to look at the votes because I know it's going to be SG4. These are no longer the survival games. These are the VOTE SG4 VOTE SG4 SKIP FOR SG4 OMG SG4 IS THE BEST MAP EVER!!!! games. Even donors spam to skip for SG4, or if it isn't that Breeze, which is probably the worst map in the whole selection, yet people love it to pieces. And of course donors have the voting weight benefit which practically guarantees it to win, in addition to all of the newer players who think that's the only map on here. I'm really sick of this. I can't wait until MCSGv2 is released, in the hopes that the problem will be fixed.

-Peace and love

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Now, for a rant that we're all sick and tired of seeing but it feels good to type it.

I am absolutely sick and tired of the map issue. It could go away at least somewhat if they would just remove the skip. But they refuse to do this so the veteran players who want to play other maps get stuck with SG4. Every damn time. It will never change. Never. Not until MCSGv2, maybe. I played SG4 about 12 times in a row today, and it's what I have come to expect every time I come on to play. I don't even need to look at the votes because I know it's going to be SG4. These are no longer the survival games. These are the VOTE SG4 VOTE SG4 SKIP FOR SG4 OMG SG4 IS THE BEST MAP EVER!!!! games. Even donors spam to skip for SG4, or if it isn't that Breeze, which is probably the worst map in the whole selection, yet people love it to pieces. And of course donors have the voting weight benefit which practically guarantees it to win, in addition to all of the newer players who think that's the only map on here. I'm really sick of this. I can't wait until MCSGv2 is released, in the hopes that the problem will be fixed.

-Peace and love
well said :D

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

-Peace and love
All of us "oldies" are pissed off. We can only wait until MCSGv2 :/

Also; If you are sick og SG4, come play on AU 2-8. SG4 only works on AU1 because of a bug xD

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
All of us "oldies" are pissed off. We can only wait until MCSGv2 :/

Also; If you are sick og SG4, come play on AU 2-8. SG4 only works on AU1 because of a bug xD
hellls yeah :D
But still breeze is continuously played
and what happened to kharmunrah and the overgrown arena (even though I hated this at the time)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hellls yeah :D
But still breeze is continuously played
and what happened to kharmunrah and the overgrown arena (even though I hated this at the time)
They got removed I think. It suprises me that Hungry Hills is still on the list. Played once a fortmonth

I used to see Breeze as the crappiest map ever, and it was overplayed non-stop for almost 2.5 months. But I guess it grows on me

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Already implemented. Will be out in MCSGv2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci